PDA

View Full Version : More body hair after age 15

Anniebanannie
June 25th, 2017, 08:27 PM
After you first hit puberty and the body hair comes in -- are you finding that it continues to spread and come in in more areas? Like a bigger patch of underarm hair. Or a wider area of pubic hair.

My hair seems to be moving up my thighs. I shave but I can tell. The same with my pubic hair, it seems to cover more area than it did at first.

BlackParadePixie
June 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
yeah, well that's usually what happens. the older you get...the more it grows.

leahmae
June 26th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Yep... that happens. Your body is still developing, and as you get older and develop more, the area covered by pubic hair, leg hair, under arm hair, etc does increase. It's all natural and normal.

LITTLEANGEL16
June 26th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Hiya Annie like Fiona says the older you get the more and thicker. I started shaving my pubic hair as soon as it started to grow at 13, and in the near future I will be getting my pubic laser removed (can't wait) My underarm, arm and leg hair grows quite slowly and is quite light, I shave underarm's and use Veet on my arms and legs.

Beachgirl16
June 26th, 2017, 03:00 PM
My leg hair comes in more but that's about it. My other areas with hair such as arms, underarms etc. Are the same.

Anniebanannie
June 26th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Doesn't it stop spreading though?

leahmae
June 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
It will stop once you hit the end of puberty.

Claire Asteroid
June 27th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Yes, my underarm hair got a bit more after I was about 16 and my pubic hair has got a bit thicker in the last year or so, and I have a few dark hairs on my belly. I don't think it's going to spread much further.

ChloeF
June 27th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Mine hasn't spread so much as got thicker and seems to grow quicker, l seemed to be doing my legs every second or third day towards the end of summer.

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 06:52 PM
I kinda knew it was going to spread but at what point will it stop?

kimmykim
June 30th, 2017, 06:54 PM
ya, i have more and its thicker

Michelle98
July 3rd, 2017, 01:25 PM
Is it normal to have hair growing inside my bum? Like in the crack itself? It's soo embarrassing, whats the best way to get rid of it?

DerpyGirl
July 3rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Yes it's completely normal to have hair in the crack of your butt. I think most girls just leave it alone, some shave it but I think that would get tricky. Some women get it waxed. It's called a Brazilian wax

Anniebanannie
July 8th, 2017, 01:36 PM
From what I've been reading, I still seem to be in the average range of hair. Would you say you are average? Above? Below?

I know this is somewhat subjective. But so many things depend on how we feel about them.

bswetakumari91
July 23rd, 2017, 07:52 AM
my cousin too had problems of hair growth in her belly and thighs. i helped her using turmeric and sandal now after 2 months belly hair has gone and hair in thighs have reduced. it really works......if u need help can ask me

Anniebanannie
August 9th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Anyone think they have too little hair for their age?