PDA

View Full Version : clothes shopping

jaret
June 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
do you shop for clothes online or stores?
which stores do you look for clothes?
do you buy all your clothes or do you pick them out and let parents pay?

Atlantis
June 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
I used to buy clothes online but more recently I've started getting them in stores because then I can check how they fit/look before I buy them. I don't buy clothes that often so I use birthday money and other money I get throughout the year to buy them.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM
I usually shop for what I want, but look on line for a better price. I like to try stuff on before I buy it. Find online is cheaper, and if you find something you like that you'd buy the same style of, it's easier that getting a ride to the store or something.
I have a debit card I use for stuff like that.

swimjoey1
June 25th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I usually buy my own clothes, parents usually gives me money if I need stuff. I like trying on clothes before buying.

kimmykim
June 25th, 2017, 06:42 PM
i do most of my own shopping but mom gives me money for it

Sailor Mars
June 25th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Depends on what I'm buying. For t shirts and hoodies, im fine buying online, pants and underwear I like to go to the store for it. I don't usually buy clothes cuz they're expensive but if I need something my parents will give me money for it

Phosphene
June 25th, 2017, 08:16 PM
I prefer to shop at stores so I can try things on. I would buy more of my own clothes, but my parents insist on paying for all or most of them.

ShineintheDark
June 26th, 2017, 09:25 AM
I usually do most of my shopping in stores aat places like H&M and Primark though I like to look around at plenty of other places too. It depends who I'm with in terms of paying since, if I'm with family my parents prefer to pay whilst if I'm alone or with friends I obviously will

Tommy Lion
June 26th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I do both: buying clothes online and in shops. My parents pay for them. Yay!

Bikini Boy
June 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I buy most of my clothes at the store so I can try things on and my parents usually pay for them, although I try to at least put a little bit of money towards what I am buying. Most of my underwear comes from online stores.

Just JT
June 26th, 2017, 08:32 PM
man, online shopping has been the death of me. When you have a debit card you use money so much more liberally. I also use sales to justify me spending more on clothes. The biggest problem is being in Canada, shipping costs are way to much.

Well yes and no. I don't have freedom to spend what I want. It's just like a tool to use to get things I need at that moment for when my parents aren't around to take care of it. That's all. I can't just go out for lunch and use it. I have my own spending money for that. But if something like clothes ormeds or something like that, or if picking something up for my parents then yeah I can

Bull
July 5th, 2017, 07:00 AM
do you shop for clothes online or stores? basics I buy online, but I buy most clothes in stores
which stores do you look for clothes? I like shopping mostly at Sheplers and Jos. A. Banks
do you buy all your clothes or do you pick them out and let parents pay? I buy all my clothes

mookie
July 5th, 2017, 09:28 AM
I go to the store with my dad to get clothes

Living For Love
July 11th, 2017, 06:08 AM
I allways shop in stores because I get to try them in the stores and see if they fit me well or not. I usually only buy accessories online. The stores I look for clothes depend on what I'm looking for, most of them are European brands you probably have never heard of. I generally shop with my mum, and she pays for them.

evansk8
July 11th, 2017, 06:19 AM
Always went the store with my mom. She would never give me the money to spend my self and I don't have a debit card yet. I get to spend birthday money on whatever I want but mom usually paid and too it out of my account after. Not sure how it's gong to work now that I live and my Uncles.

I don like clothes shopping with mom at my age. It's kind of embarrassing to be trying stuff on and having here waiting for me. Lot of other teens do their own clothes shopping

Leon03
July 11th, 2017, 06:47 AM
I do my clothes shopping with my girlfriend or friends since I am 13 or 14. My brothers and I got a monthly clothes budget by my parents that we could use or save for the next months.

pjones
July 16th, 2017, 11:47 AM
now that i'm working i pay for my clothes, but still have mom do most of the shopping for me. she has much better taste than i do and doesn't mind doing it. my brother insists on picking his own out, and he too has better taste then me!

SethfromMI
July 16th, 2017, 07:39 PM
I buy my own clothes. when I was still in high school my parents would give me money to buy some of the clothes I wanted, but even then, I bought some of the stuff I wanted with my own money. I guess I buy a lot of the stuff in the stores, but I look on Amazon and other websites (for stores I shop at or others) and buy that way too. I shop at different stores for different stuff.

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
do you shop for clothes online or stores? I do both
which stores do you look for clothes? Macy's, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, H&M, Hot Topic, Victoria Secret\Pink
do you buy all your clothes or do you pick them out and let parents pay? Well I'm not old enough to be hired for a proper job yet, so my dad and step mom do pay a fairly large amount, but if something is expensive I'll either raise the money doing chores, yard work, babysitting, and all that for neighbors and relatives, or I'll work off the money directly under my parents