PDA

View Full Version : I need a name

Kooy
June 25th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Im making a story. It feels stupid to say out to people but I judge myself harshly so i been reluctant to do it for well ever because trying to say it makes it feel dumb.

Anyway it's set far in the future, when milkyway and andromeda have collided and the sun had expanded. Setting gives me some leadway to say genetically modified animals have been made to replace some units. One in protrecular is set on a crashed ship on a planet in triangulam.

The ship carried genetically modified wolves that have electrogenius.

After further time on the planet they adapt and develop feathery intina down there back and magnetism. Eventually they become simi bipedal and develop intelligence. They call themselves Maanlup.

For my characters we have Saatchi, who is matted to Detra, is captain to one of the twin ships on a creasing voyage. Detra is the captain of the other ship. Athena is part of Detra's bridge crew, and Xol is Saatchi's. Sovno has issues controlling how much radiation and plazma she genorates. Then kyohi he only assumes his the form of a Maanlup for the others. Hes a defective Ecus. The Ecus are beings from another dimension. They spread and consume. Using antimatter and dark matter to create themselves and their ships. They spread like a virus till they cause a universe to pop and they spread to the next.

Detras gets caught by an Ecus entry portal from a dying dimension on the christening voyage. She crashes on earths moon in a distopan modern setting where people are scarce and Ecus are everywhere. This is where Kyohi comes to be. Saatchi has to keeping the Ecus back and finding a way to get Detra back as she finds a way to find a way back her self.

I'd go in more detail on characters but im still developing them

I need a name for my story... Because as of now i have nothing. I have no idea what to call it.

lliam
June 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
You do not need a fixed title for your story as you are developing it just now. A provisional working title is sufficient, i guess.

Something that suddenly occurred to me as a working title was:

The Prevolution of Maanlup

Kooy
June 25th, 2017, 04:30 PM
You do not need a fixed title for your story as you are developing it just now. A provisional working title is sufficient, i guess.

Something that suddenly occurred to me as a working title was:

The Prevolution of Maanlup

I guess, and that could work till I figure everything out.