PDA

View Full Version : Confusion? I guess?

TheHood
June 25th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Hey. I'm not sure how to put this without being petty. I've had a lot of issues. Mostly mental but I won't admit to any of them. I feel as if that even tho my life feels bad. And I have problems. That I don't deserve to be helped. As there are a lot of other people out there that are having way worse. And deserve help wayyy more than I ever will. That's why I'm here. Now. As this forum is divided into sections. I'm not going to just unload into one area. So I'm going to just pair up each issue with a thread. So to start with. ~drum roll please~ relationships and dating!

So to start with. Imma give a little bit of history. When I first started my school life, aged around 6 I think. I met this girl. We instantly became close friends. Very. Close friends. And I always felt a little extra towards her. But I never really understood it till primary school. Where I realised I freaking loved here. Like time I and Juliet. Would die for. But alas every story must have its ups and downs. So while I was busy chasing her around the school yard. She was busy doing other stuff. Which. To be quite frank. Is reasonable for a primary school girl.

So fast forward to grade 6. My last year of primary school. This guy. Let's call him.... Dan. Now fam was new. Moved down from Queensland a year ago. 'To all you non Aussies. Queensland is about halfway down on the far right hand side of Australia.' Now he came down and stole her heart. Was both her first heart ache. And first heart break. They dated from early grade 6. To late grade six. Where he dumped her. And then she dated my best friend, 'lets call him john'. From late grade 6 to very. Very early year 7. Now to spare you a longer story. From there she went from john. Back to Dan. To 2 more of my close friends. Then to me. Which didn't last long. As I was a dumbass who had no clue what I was doing. To then another friend of mine. Only to go back to me. Which I never thought would happen. Only for me to f*** it up again. Then to about 4 or 5 more guys. And honestly. I'm still not over her. I never really had a crush on anyone else. In till Christmas holidays last year. A girl I've know since year 7. My first high school years. 'Who I hated In till 2 years ago.' Just outta nowhere. I feel for. Pretty dang hard. And apparently she had multiple crushes on me. So. I told her how I felt. She said she felt about the same. And then BAM out of nowhere this other guy came and took her away. And now I have no one. Now. You might be thinking. This is a lot of text for one issue. But. You see. The issue is. Everyone has someone else. They're all with someone. And I have no one. I constantly feel lonely. And this has been a feeling for a while now. But what's made it wayyyyy worse now. Is they're all going off and flooding their virginity. And I'm here with no one. It sounds petty. But it hurts. So much. I have no one. No one to think about. No one to share things with. No one to talk to. No one to look at. And think about how lucky I am. Because. I'm not lucky. And I just want a way to get rid of this lonely feeling. At home. I'm alone. The only time my dad interacts with me is to yell at me for not doing exactly what he thinks I should be doing. But hey. My dad is a story for another day.

Thanks for reading my vent.
Thank you.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 09:01 AM
I think your just going through a normal like growing up thing. Boyfriends/girlfriend relationships shange fast and furious at our age, just how it is. I'd just sit back, relax, don't be so hard on yourself, and keep looking for someone you might wana go out with. You'll find someone. And even that might only be for a little while.

Part of life ya no?

jamie_n5
June 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Break ups are never easy but you will spring back. Most people have several relationships before they find that right person. Just take it easy for a while and start looking for someone else that you would like to date.