PDA

View Full Version : bikini briefs underwear for guys

jaret
June 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM
a friend and i are thinking about getting some bikini briefs( speedo type underwear), but not sure, so wanted to know some things--
do you wear them?
what brand?
if you wear them at school/gym class does anyone say anything?
i never seen anyone in gym that wear them and i wear trunks mostly

pconnor
June 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Well almost our whole class is like me and wear briefs. But a couple kids wear some smaller stuff like skimpier briefs. No-one says anything.

We wear regular speedos for swimming though.

mookie
June 25th, 2017, 09:53 AM
I don't wear them and haven't seen any boys at school wearing them. No reason you and your friend can't wear them if you want to

Falcons_11
June 25th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Well almost our whole class is like me and wear briefs. But a couple kids wear some smaller stuff like skimpier briefs. No-one says anything.

We wear regular speedos for swimming though.

My answers are close to what Patrick had said. I wear briefs. Many dudes I know wear them too. But a lot of them are wearing boxer-briefs or just boxers now too. I prefer wearing a speedo style for swimming. But most of the dudes I know wear board shorts or trucks to swim.

Bikini Boy
June 26th, 2017, 12:35 PM
I love wearing bikini or low rise style briefs! I still wear "tighty whities" sometimes, but not that often. I've been wearing bikini/low rise style underwear since I was about 12. My first ones were from Marks & Spencer. Once my waist size hit 28" I could start wearing Mens S or XS. I really like brands like 2xist, Cin2, and Unico. Once I could fit into mens sizes the styles, colors and cuts were a lot sexier than bikini underwear for younger boys. I've found some really sexy looking (and expen$ive) ones on line, and hoping to buy a few pairs once I get enough money saved up.
I don't own any boxers or boxer briefs. I'm on a couple of swim teams and about half of us wear bikini underwear and the other half wear boxers or boxer briefs. The guys that wear the boxer briefs are the guys that wear the Speedo jammers and the guys like me that wear bikini underwear always wear bikini style Speedos.

pjones
July 3rd, 2017, 10:27 AM
been wearing them for a few years and i'm the only one in my PE classes that does. nobody says anything

alexr
October 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
I love wearing bikini or low rise style briefs! I still wear "tighty whities" sometimes, but not that often. I've been wearing bikini/low rise style underwear since I was about 12. My first ones were from Marks & Spencer. Once my waist size hit 28" I could start wearing Mens S or XS. I really like brands like 2xist, Cin2, and Unico. Once I could fit into mens sizes the styles, colors and cuts were a lot sexier than bikini underwear for younger boys. I've found some really sexy looking (and expen$ive) ones on line, and hoping to buy a few pairs once I get enough money saved up.
I don't own any boxers or boxer briefs. I'm on a couple of swim teams and about half of us wear bikini underwear and the other half wear boxers or boxer briefs. The guys that wear the boxer briefs are the guys that wear the Speedo jammers and the guys like me that wear bikini underwear always wear bikini style Speedos.

What's the difference between bikini briefs and normal briefs?

Endeavour
October 21st, 2017, 04:34 PM
What's the difference between bikini briefs and normal briefs?

Please don't bump old threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: