PDA

View Full Version : Sex Issues with GF

Nax32
June 24th, 2017, 02:56 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. My girlfriend and I have recently became sexually active and we have come upon some problems. She is a very small girl and I am very large down there and we haven't been able to successfully have sex or even a blowjob. She really struggles to even get her mouth around my penis and even then her teeth cause terrible pain. After that didn't work, we tried for actual intercourse. She made me stop because it was too painful, even after extended foreplay.

I really like this girl (we have been dating almost a year) and we both are trying to fix this problem, but I can't make myself smaller and she can't make herself bigger. How can I improve this issue so it doesn't tear our relationship apart?

Just JT
June 24th, 2017, 05:56 PM
You ever watch that old movie about that prison break in Maine?
Think it's like shawshank redemption?

mick01
June 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Just keep working your way to where you're both comfortable. I think there's a lube of some type for this. I know for anal sex, you can use fingers and other things to get loose. Maybe you can do the same thing for vaginal sex.

ShineintheDark
June 26th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Try and take your time to ease into it. if it's just impossible, you guys may have to face the reality of a sex-less relationship where fingers would have to suffice. I doubt it'll come to that though

Nadin
June 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
You ever watch that old movie about that prison break in Maine?
Think it's like shawshank redemption?

Great movie,I watched it twice.

Just JT
June 26th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Great movie,I watched it twice.

Lol yeah it is. My point to the OP was "time and pressure"
Short version is patience

azurzg
June 27th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Take it easy. Take it slow. Pain is sometimes fear, not actual pain.
And buy lube. Any use it generously.

Hope things work out for you. I do believe taking it slow is key.

Nax32
June 27th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Update:

We tried again, both a blowjob and sex, with slightly better results. The blowjob seems hopeless though, as I started mostly soft and she could barely get past my penis head without teeth. Then we warmed up with foreplay for forever and used plenty of lube. It took a long time, but we finally got to the point where I hit the end of her vaginal cavity or whatever you call it. I couldn't finish because we went so slow but it was definetely an improvement. Is there any way blowjobs would be possible?

rioo
June 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Update:

We tried again, both a blowjob and sex, with slightly better results. The blowjob seems hopeless though, as I started mostly soft and she could barely get past my penis head without teeth. Then we warmed up with foreplay for forever and used plenty of lube. It took a long time, but we finally got to the point where I hit the end of her vaginal cavity or whatever you call it. I couldn't finish because we went so slow but it was definetely an improvement. Is there any way blowjobs would be possible?

I think talking about sex more specific is not allowed here, but I would say that our penis most sensitive part is on the head. So keep working on that area.
And one important thing, dont force her, sex is fun for both .

PinkFloyd
June 27th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I had a similar issue with my last gf, but it wasn't as severe as it is with you. What we did was a whole of foreplay, like 30 minutes of it. We never had to use lube, but maybe lube would help.