PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible she likes me, but still does not want a relationship?

onewingedangel666
June 24th, 2017, 03:39 AM
As an 18 year old boy, I havenít had much experience dating and stuff, mostly because Iím not a ladies man per say (Thatís an understatement) I started texting this girl who I know, and she seemed to be kind of interested, she agreed to hang out at our after-grad party, and even gave me her work schedule when a TV show marathon (Supernatural lol) was brought up, so we could plan it. She acted exactly how I felt a girl who was interested in me might act. It was pretty cool tbh.
However, after after-grad, which was a mess because she barely talked to me, and I didnít really understand why (though she did say she had fun, and didn't act like it was awkward, which it was lol), she explained that she doesn't want a relationship, and isnít ready for another one for awhile. I understood, as she has recently (A month or so) broken up with her boyfriend because he was supposedly cheating on her for a while. Basically, I want to know if she might actually have feelings for me/like me, but still doesn't want the relationship.

ska8er
June 24th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Give her time to get over her ex
but keep texting with her.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 11:40 AM
She's being honest with you, not saying no to a friendship, so I'd follow that. You never know where that will lead to

mick01
June 25th, 2017, 08:55 PM
She's being honest with you, not saying no to a friendship, so I'd follow that. You never know where that will lead to

This^^^ definitely. Stay with her, be a friend and don';t put any pressure on her. Let her see you as a really nice, supportive guy and see what happens.

onewingedangel666
June 26th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Alright, thanks guys. I hope it works out well!