PDA

View Full Version : telling a mate

kanefromoz
June 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Hey all. My Q is Have any of you told anyone about vt and theyve joined too. Im asking coz Im in 2 minds. On one hand I'd love to tell my best mates (3) about it coz Im pretty sure they'd love it like me but then theyll see my posts n Ive said stuff n asked Qs here that we dont talk about much ( except for my BEST mate...we tell each other everything but I havent even told him bout this site) Its not that im embarrassed or anything, at least i dont think it is hehe... its that I enjoy having this to myself n if they discover it alone then theres nothing i can do bout that :rolleyes:... Am i being selfish or should i tell about it?

SethfromMI
June 24th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Hey all. My Q is Have any of you told anyone about vt and theyve joined too. Im asking coz Im in 2 minds. On one hand I'd love to tell my best mates (3) about it coz Im pretty sure they'd love it like me but then theyll see my posts n Ive said stuff n asked Qs here that we dont talk about much ( except for my BEST mate...we tell each other everything but I havent even told him bout this site) Its not that im embarrassed or anything, at least i dont think it is hehe... its that I enjoy having this to myself n if they discover it alone then theres nothing i can do bout that :rolleyes:... Am i being selfish or should i tell about it?

that is totally up to you. if you tell others about the site, then yes, you're going to be vulnerable in the sense they're going to see you post things they did not know about you. that being said, if you don't really care, think it could help them or whatever, then go for it.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
You could mention it, but maybe don't share your user name with him. And besides, he may also already be a member and maybe he didn't tell you!!

But then again your banned so don't really matter much, but still a good topic I'm sure other members have thought about this to

ska8er
July 2nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Im going to respond even tho u r
out of the group. I have two guys
that I met online join this forum and
they were glad that I found this for
them. One posts the other just reads.

Endeavour
July 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
OP is banned. :locked: