PDA

View Full Version : are they straight??

dysterian
June 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
hey guys, i was wondering if my friends are straight. Let me explain, I just finished up band camp (yeah, yeah, haha) and my friends were there. One of them acts very feminine and has said some weird things before, that make me question him. (I'm gay if you didn't know) he knows I'm sort of into him. He texted me and told me to walk to his dorm (the camp I'm going to is on a college campus). I made my way down there, and went inside. His other friend is there, who I'm also questioning. They made a few jokes, and the feminine friend sat on his bed. He made some jokes and the three of us talked. The other guy sat down on his bed. They started to spoon (on each other), Im still shook af. They asked if I wanted to join, so I just sat on the bed, and they told me to lay with them. I was laying next to the feminine guy and I had my hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and was like "Aww, Joey!" And held it for a few minutes. The feminine guy and his friend switched positions and when the other guy got up it looked like he had a boner. Now I was close to the guy with a boner. He pulled my hand closer to his dick, until it was on it. It was just weird. Do you think they were just experimenting or this was something else?

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Maybe, maybe something else. Does it really matter if they were or not? I know a couple of my really tight friends (straight, and they know) we'll spoon when we sleep over, sleep in the same bed, and it's just us. He's pretty hot, I'll get turned on and he has to. It's just physical contact, and can happen. Especially in puberty.

Maybe there involved with each other, and is a private deal between them. Maybe they wanted to do something with you? Did you miss the signs?

Does it really matter?
Did you all have a good time and feel comfortable and not judged?

dysterian
June 23rd, 2017, 08:09 PM
Maybe, maybe something else. Does it really matter if they were or not? I know a couple of my really tight friends (straight, and they know) we'll spoon when we sleep over, sleep in the same bed, and it's just us. He's pretty hot, I'll get turned on and he has to. It's just physical contact, and can happen. Especially in puberty.

Maybe there involved with each other, and is a private deal between them. Maybe they wanted to do something with you? Did you miss the signs?

Does it really matter?
Did you all have a good time and feel comfortable and not judged?
You're most likely right. I'm probably just over thinking things. I don't remember any signs, but it seems like they're pretty tight. They're together doing everything, but maybe that's because they knew each other really well there (it wasn't a school camp)

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
You're most likely right. I'm probably just over thinking things. I don't remember any signs, but it seems like they're pretty tight. They're together doing everything, but maybe that's because they knew each other really well there (it wasn't a school camp)

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. Who knows. Maybe your jealious, maybe they want to be closer to you. And spooning is really inside people's personal
Space.

They probably are close, very close, as close friends should be. Is why I said about being jealious??

pconnor
June 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
what is a spooning?

Jspams
June 24th, 2017, 01:43 AM
Maybe things are happening, maybe they're not. I feel like Stereotypes lead to assumptions that may or may not be true, and don't let these "ideals" get too much in the way.

ska8er
June 24th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Unless their having a bromance-it seems likely
they r into something else. Why r u wondering
what they r? Did u want to join in but was not
sure?

refrigeratorx
June 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
what is a spooning?

Spooning is like pretty much cuddling where both people are laying on their side and the person in the back (the big spoon) is cuddling the person in the front (the little spoon). It's a cuddling position that could easily include rubbing body parts together/ against eachother.

I may not be 100% right but that's what it is.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Spooning is like pretty much cuddling where both people are laying on their side and the person in the back (the big spoon) is cuddling the person in the front (the little spoon). It's a cuddling position that could easily include rubbing body parts together/ against eachother.

I may not be 100% right but that's what it is.

Exactly, it's a really intimate kinda thing, but not necessarily
Sexual, but it could be. Mostly about close human contact

mick01
June 25th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Would it be an ok thing at some point when they are doing this stuff to just ask if they're gay or bi? Not in a bad way but something like, "hey guys, you seem really into each other, are you in a relationship?" I guess I'm more asking than suggesting.

Chaosphere
June 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Kind of sounds like they were sizing you up, so to speak, to gauge your reactions. Honestly, the next meeting will be the deciding factor. Either one or both of them will try to enter a relationship with you, or they'll just want to have some sexual fun. From what you've said, they don't sound straight, but it's better never to make assumptions. It might be best to ask him straight up, haha.

azurzg
June 27th, 2017, 03:35 AM
i was wondering if my friends are straight.

I am not sure even them could answer that question?
Besides, does that really matter?
Sexuality is fluid.

Perhaps they were experimenting? Perhaps they wanted you to join in.

Orange Kenny
June 27th, 2017, 03:57 AM
Sounds to me like you're mostly jealous of his friend doing these sorts of things with the guy you got a crush on. I think you should clear the air about it. Let your friend (that would be the feminine one) know that you like him, and then you could ask him if he's gay too or straight, and maybe what was that all about (spooning his friend in front of you and all).

It's all solved with discussion. It's not rude to ask, so don't be afraid to. After all it'd be better to have a straight answer (no pun here) and then work on how you'll deal with this, than not knowing and get frustrated over the whole thing.

Or, consider a threesome, that's most of the time the right answer.