PDA

View Full Version : Gspot?

Aaswim
June 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
How is your gspot different from just mastubating?

Beltane1001
June 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
I realize this is probably meant for women to answer but I'll jump in.

The gspot is a specific place inside the vagina, not unlike the clitoris on the outside. Masturbating is an act that you do.

With no disrespect meant, it's like asking, what's the difference between your ankle and running.

BlackParadePixie
June 23rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
stimulation of the g-spot can cause stronger, more intense orgasms for some women.

KatieCO2003
June 24th, 2017, 12:52 AM
I think the OP was trying to ask how your g-spot is dirrerent than your clit. For me, its like the difference between corn flakes and cherry cheesecake. I like corn flakes, but I like cherry cheesecake a whole lot more.

mick01
June 25th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Guys have a gspot too. Isn't that the purpose of anal masturbation?

Beltane1001
June 25th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Guys have a gspot too. Isn't that the purpose of anal masturbation?

It's the prostate. Some people call it the p-spot.

I usually just say prostate.

mick01
June 25th, 2017, 10:32 AM
It's the prostate. Some people call it the p-spot.

I usually just say prostate.

It's close to the same concept, right?

Hermes
June 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM
It's close to the same concept, right?

Yes, these things are called homologues - things that start out the same and then develop in a different way in the male and female bodies. There is a whole list of them on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_related_male_and_female_reproductive_organs).

Note specifically the penis and the clitoris being equivalent - so no surprise there that both are sensitive and can be stimulated to produce an orgasm. Skenes's glands have been suggested as a source for the liquid in female ejaculation and the bulbo-urathrral glands that produce pre-cum in guys are homologues of the glands that produce vaginal lubrication in girls.

chirishlassie731
August 23rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Girls usually rub the clitoris when masturbating. When a girl is rubbing her g-spot she's applying internal stimulation as opposed to the external stimulation applied when rubbing her clitoris. It's a different group of highly sensitive nerves in a different part of the body. So yes, it's not unlike comparing stroking your penis to fingering your anus.