PDA

View Full Version : Dating Advice

MysticMarine
June 23rd, 2017, 07:43 AM
Hi, I'm young and obviously going through puberty I am beginning to develop more and more, but I just don't know how I would know if I like someone. I'd really appreciate some help on this.

mick01
June 23rd, 2017, 08:31 AM
You would know if you like someone if you found them attractive, or if you thought you'd like to talk to them or get to know them better or even if you started to have sexual thoughts about them. I think it's one of those things that you'll know it as soon as it happens.

ska8er
June 23rd, 2017, 01:27 PM
U start admiring someone
ending up in having a crush.
These feelings may b wanting
to b close and fantasizing about
them. U will know when it happens.

jamie_n5
June 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
You will get special feelings for this person and be attracted to them both physically and mentally.

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
You would know if you like someone if you found them attractive, or if you thought you'd like to talk to them or get to know them better or even if you started to have sexual thoughts about them. I think it's one of those things that you'll know it as soon as it happens.

This ^^

You just feel this "want" to talk to, get to know what ever. If someone knew, you may be attracted to them physically, and that's ok. As you get to know the real person inside, you'll learn more about them. Those feelings will either get stronger, weaker, or not change at all. You'll know. Just follow your instincts is all.

But don't try and get with someone cause of any other reason than you want to get to know them ok? That would be wrong.