PDA

View Full Version : Finding a girlfriend

Nadin
June 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Since I don't have friends I'm thinking more and more about finding a girlfriend.There are few problems though and the worst one is how to start conversation.The longest conversation with a girl I had that is a teenager was when one waitress asked me what coffee do I want,don't even ask how was it.It was cringy,extremely cringy.
The other problem is that girls these days or just out here where I live are not great at all,they act like they're 25 years old.What I mean by this is that most of them smoke cigarettes,drink alcohol and I'm sorry to say this but they dress and act like prostitutes.
One thing is to look good and another thing is to dress provocatively.
I personally don't care that much about having sexual intercourse and most other stuff that teenage boys think about most of the time.I'm more of a guy who would like to have girlfriend that he can trust to,talk with about everything,travel with etc...
How can I trust to a girl who lies every five minutes or changes her opinion every week about every day stuff or even some serious topics?
99.99% of girls out here will get in love with you if you own a new Iphone and one bad thing about that is that the boys are using it.I know numerous guys from my school who show off to attract hot girls.In Sarajevo where I live teenagers value one another based on external looks only and there financial income.
You might laugh but one thing I find attractive about a girl is her IQ level,that's just me.
I have to be honest though and say that the external look plays a roll to some point but it' not the most important thing or even in top ten most important things.
Honestly I would like to find a girlfriend from whole another country,I'm that sick of teenagers that live here.

Endeavour
June 22nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Relationships and Dating

Amethyst Rose
June 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
There isn't much I can say because honestly, it sounds like you already have the answer to finding a girlfriend yourself. You seem much more mature than your peers, and you know you won't settle for superficiality. Having a real bond and respectable attributes is worth way more than a shallow relationship founded on things like finances and trying to look 'cool'. I'm sure not everyone around you is how you describe - it's probably just a mask for some who are trying to fit in and they aren't really like that inside. The bottom line is, wait for someone you know is worthy of your trust and values a relationship as you do.

Nadin
June 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
There isn't much I can say because honestly, it sounds like you already have the answer to finding a girlfriend yourself. You seem much more mature than your peers, and you know you won't settle for superficiality. Having a real bond and respectable attributes is worth way more than a shallow relationship founded on things like finances and trying to look 'cool'. I'm sure not everyone around you is how you describe - it's probably just a mask for some who are trying to fit in and they aren't really like that inside. The bottom line is, wait for someone you know is worthy of your trust and values a relationship as you do.

Thanks,it really gives me hope.Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong century.

Amethyst Rose
June 22nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Thanks,it really gives me hope.Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong century.

You're welcome! And I can relate to feeling out of place time-wise lmao. Just don't give up ok? You deserve someone special, and that person will be privileged to be with you.

ska8er
June 22nd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Seems ur life is music and the arts. I'm sure there
r places where u can meet different girls that share
the same things that u r into. Don't give up. If u r
not into superficial girls who act or look slutty then
scope out shy girls who r more conservative.

Nadin
June 23rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Seems ur life is music and the arts. I'm sure there
r places where u can meet different girls that share
the same things that u r into. Don't give up. If u r
not into superficial girls who act or look slutty then
scope out shy girls who r more conservative.

I'm more of a guy who stays with the same girl,I don't know your opinion about that,but that's just me.Yeah,I'm into math,music and arts and girls like that are hard to find,at least out here.
I definitely won't give up,quitting is not an option.
What do you mean by conservative girls?

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
I think @Amathyst Rose and @ska8ter are very right. You know what you want, and what you don't want. And that's cool. Using the things you like, get to know people in your world that has similar interests. Keep in mind when you first meet them you may not be meeting the real them. Some people will put on a front as a defense or to try and get you to like them. So it takes time, maybe a second, 3rd or whatever look at.

Also, don't get frustrated, there is someone for everyone. It's good you don't judge based on physical aspects. Cause that's not how people really are. So you'll keep your doors open for options. Don't let a oprotunity walk away, unless your 100% sure you got no interest

Just be yourself, and speak/act confidently, you'll be fine bro

ska8er
June 23rd, 2017, 07:19 PM
I'm more of a guy who stays with the same girl,I don't know your opinion about that,but that's just me.Yeah,I'm into math,music and arts and girls like that are hard to find,at least out here.
I definitely won't give up,quitting is not an option.
What do you mean by conservative girls?

Girls that r more reserved or restrained and
don't fit into the category of being a flirt-unless
u like that type of a girl. I would say you are a
conservative guy.