PDA

View Full Version : I asked her out

Bampto
June 22nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
ok, so if you have read my previous posts you should know whats going on here, and as you can see by the title, i asked her out. looking back it wasn't the greatest of ideas. i dont really remember what happened. all i remember is asking her if she wanted to go out with me, and she sorta said "oh" and i zoned out, i remember her saying something about being scared to be in a relationship, even though she has dated before, and something about her dad. i just kept saying "I understand, I understand" and afterwards as we were walking back to her friends i said "Sorry if that was awkward" and she didnt reply. i still have feelings for her, and i still talk to her. i did this 2 weeks ago. don't know if i should keep going after her or not, and if i should go after her, how would i do so? she won't go behind her dad's back and i have no clue if she actually likes me back.:violin:

Endeavour
June 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Perhaps she's still a little shocked about you asking her out, or she's trying not to say much in case her dad finds out? You'll only know if she likes you is if you keep up the contact with her.

ska8er
June 22nd, 2017, 08:01 PM
U can text her and ask her how she is. If she
answers u then tell her ur sorry again for the
meeting being awkward and is it ok just to keep
in touch and b friends. If she doesn't answer u
then I don't think she is interested. Keep in touch
and let it ride out and c what happens.

mick01
June 23rd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Ya, I would just text her one more time in a friendly way. If she doesn't respond to that, then I think you probably have your answer.

jamie_n5
June 23rd, 2017, 04:46 PM
It kind of looks to me that she is not interested in dating you. She is probably using the dad thing as an excuse especially if she has dated before. Probably time to move on and find someone else.

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 06:15 PM
I'd try and continue the friendship you had before you asked her out. She's either not ready, not able to, or not interested. And she was cool about it with you right?

So let it go, if she changes her mind she knows where to find you. But don't go stalking her or nothing

lliam
June 23rd, 2017, 06:22 PM
keep being in touch with her
... for a while or so.

if she dosen't respond or is
less texting back and such

... just move on.

Bampto
June 25th, 2017, 06:51 AM
ok so just an update on information: I don't have her phone number and i do still talk to her after what happened two weeks ago (when i asked her out) i have been meaning to talk to her about it, and this week is my last chance b4 holidays

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 11:30 AM
ok so just an update on information: I don't have her phone number and i do still talk to her after what happened two weeks ago (when i asked her out) i have been meaning to talk to her about it, and this week is my last chance b4 holidays

Alls you can do bro, just don't be pushy or smothering. That's all

Bampto
June 28th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Alls you can do bro, just don't be pushy or smothering. That's all

yeah i try not to be that guy that always follows her and all that, but we r still friends.