PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience At The Doctors

CanadaGirl12
June 20th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Hey Girls :)

So I went to my doctor for my annual check up yesterday, he did all the normal stuff and then without warning asked me to pull down my shorts to check down there. I was pretty freaked out but he has been my doctor forever so I trusted him and a nurse was in the room too.

He had me lay down put my feet together and bend my knees...then pchecked my vagina and and pee area. He then asked me to flip over and put one finger in my butt and another into my vagina! It hurt and I cried....just wasn't expecting that.

Has this ever happened to you? Is there a better / more comfortable position for them to do this in??

amelia_
June 20th, 2017, 11:27 PM
It happened to me too. But he really should have told you what was going to happen so you'd be prepared and asked if you're comfortable.

Emerald Dream
June 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM
He may have been looking for troglodytarum coetus. It's pretty common.

EvaNL
June 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
It happened to me too. But he really should have told you what was going to happen so you'd be prepared and asked if you're comfortable.

I agree. With such procedures, which are mentally usually much harder than physically, he should have informed you beforehand and talk you through it.

Anniebanannie
June 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
But normal, yes.

kailynr
June 21st, 2017, 06:50 PM
This is not normal. Not in the slightest. It needs reporting.

BaronessJamison
June 21st, 2017, 09:40 PM
I've heard of this too... he could've handled it better

DerpyGirl
June 21st, 2017, 11:19 PM
Okay, I have never ever had a doctor put his or her finger in my butt and I'm 17. This isn't the first time I've heard of that happening to girls on here. What is the reasoning for this?

CanadaGirl12
June 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
Telling me would have made it better but it still sucked :(

For those of you that have had similar experiences how did it go for you??

BaronessJamison
June 24th, 2017, 02:54 PM
While the way you had to put your legs isn't all that common, a "bimanual" exam, with one finger in the butt and another in the vagina, is...

Beachgirl16
June 24th, 2017, 03:27 PM
I have had this done to me twice, but he talked with me while he did it. Next time, you should tell him your concerns and I'm sure he will do the best he can to make it easier for you.

Amberlynn
June 26th, 2017, 12:10 AM
That's never happened to me yet. I'm sorry that happened. No one should put anything inside you without consent first.

LITTLEANGEL17
June 26th, 2017, 06:15 AM
It can happen but only with your consent. It has not happened to me.

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 07:12 PM
when I was younger it was normal that my downthere get checked up at my annual physical but the fingers part sounds a bit odd for a non gyno.

angelina
July 1st, 2017, 11:55 AM
That's never happened to me yet. I'm sorry that happened. No one should put anything inside you without consent first.
You are right...girls are not toys to insert anything without consent..in oriental countries it is not in vogue..they are also living with good genital health.

Ddude
October 11th, 2017, 04:36 PM
This is usually how a doc determines if you’ve had sex, which the parents can ask him to do.

Dalcourt
October 11th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Don't bump older threads :locked: