PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Alex2003
June 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
It's been two days since I created my account. I hope I'll meet great people on this forum :)
I need to ask a question: If I create a thread and start replying to myself on it so I get to the 100 posts so I can private message people, do I get banned? If yes, what's the fastest way of getting to the 100s?

Thanks for replying :) Hopefully I'll make good friends :)

Edit: Sorry if my english isn't quite right but I'm working on it. And I love smiley faces :) :) :)

Edit 2: Good to know:
"It has also been noticed that many new members spam threads to reach the required post count for private messaging to take place to non-staff members. If this is found to be happening your post count affected by the spamming will be taken away and an infraction/official warning will be given."

So I can't do that. I posted this for new people that don't know about it.

Alex_Swim
June 19th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Hey Alex.. Welcome

Answer lots of the survey, what did you eat. what color boxers do you have on, last song your heard....

Endeavour
June 19th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Welcome to VT! :sun:

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking; but if you're clearly spamming to reach 100 and these posts have little content or are to bumped threads, the posts will be deleted. Just try to contribute positively and you'll be fine.

refrigeratorx
June 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Welcome!!! Just interact with people and make comments and the posts will go up without even realizing it :D enjoy VT

Jinglebottom
June 19th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Welcome to VT. :)

I don't think that's allowed, you just have to participate and contribute to threads, and you'll reach 100 posts in no time. Posts in the Arcade don't count, by the way.

Alex2003
June 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Thanks Endeavour refrigeratorx Jinglebottom and Alex_Swim !!!

Abyssal Echo
June 19th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Welcome to VT!