PDA

View Full Version : Help with Casual Sex

Beach_Blonde
June 19th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I was looking at another post and realized I've never really had an actual working definition of casual sex. Is there one? Like are there some unknown rules that only those doing it know...

or have i had casual sex and just not realized at the time that's what it was

shy_indian_chick
June 19th, 2017, 02:46 PM
I always thought it was just sex without a relationship or emotional involvement. Generally those who have it will treat each other like friends or acquaintances rather than a romantic interest.

mick01
June 19th, 2017, 03:02 PM
^^Just what Anu said but you can have casual sex with someone you don't know like a one night stand or something.

Abhorrence
June 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM
What others have said. Casual sex is just having sex with someone with no commitment and no emotional involvement. I guess friends with benefits would come under it too, since there's no actual relationship involved even if you are friends. Sex without love?
Google says: "sexual activity between people who are not established sexual partners or do not know each other well."

michaeluad
June 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM
It's best to verbally set up some rules before you have sex. One night stands with mates are far more problematic as you both have to have a fair amount of emotional maturity to cope with the next day pangs. Setting good boundaries is really important for your own emotional health :yummy: (http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com/articles/relationship-conflict/7036-discover-how-to-get-your-ex-back-fast-with-proven-plan)

ska8er
June 20th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I first thought that casual sex was "safe sex"
but I learned that casual sex is sex without
commitment and anyone who continues this
type of activity without any respect toward a
partner or partners is just a user.

Emilyyy
June 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Not really done it but to me it's 'no strings attached' sex. Like either a one night stand or a friends with benefits type thing where you agree there's no relationship but you still 'have fun'

Falcons_11
June 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
I thought that casual sex was having sex just for the fun of it, like "friends with benefits" kind of thing.

Harrier
June 23rd, 2017, 05:37 PM
Casual sex is sex with a person you are not dating imo

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
I think it's like a blend of everyone post. You may know the person, maybe not, may be anonomious. You may be friends, like a school mate or neighbor. Maybe a teammate, and your main only thing your really doing together is to have sex. No emaotiknal ties, commitment, strings, just get off and part ways .

Jspams
June 24th, 2017, 01:47 AM
I think it's like a blend of everyone post. You may know the person, maybe not, may be anonomious. You may be friends, like a school mate or neighbor. Maybe a teammate, and your main only thing your really doing together is to have sex. No emaotiknal ties, commitment, strings, just get off and part ways .

Basically, it's an extremely vague term that could mean something different to everyone

shamrockgirl02
July 21st, 2017, 12:03 PM
I've always seen it as sex that you have with a partner(s) who you don't have a romantic relationship with

mattsmith48
July 21st, 2017, 01:52 PM
Two or more people having sex without any emotional attachment

Coolteenboy
July 21st, 2017, 09:46 PM
I always thought it was just sex without a relationship or emotional involvement. Generally those who have it will treat each other like friends or acquaintances rather than a romantic interest.

That is the best definition i ever heard!

chirishlassie731
August 11th, 2017, 12:16 AM
It's just when you get fucked by someone who you are not significant others with

jamie_n5
August 13th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I have to agree with what others have said. Casual sex is just to have sex for no reason other than to have sex. There are no other expectations or attachments. Just two people agreeing to have sex. Like you just connect at a party or something and end up having sex together.

NewLeafsFan
August 14th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Casual Sex is sex without any type of commitment to eachother