PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Hits Pedestrians in London

mattsmith48
June 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Several pedestrians have been injured after being hit by a van in a "major incident" near a mosque in London.

Witnesses said the vehicle veered off the road into worshippers leaving prayers in Finsbury Park shortly after midnight.

“From the window, I started hearing a lot of yelling and screeching, a lot of chaos outside," a woman who lives opposite the scene told the BBC.

"Everybody was shouting: 'A van's hit people, a van's hit people'.

“There was this white van stopped outside Finsbury Park mosque that seemed to have hit people who were coming out after prayers had finished.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-pedestrians-hit-run-over-casualties-latest-police-finsbury-park-mosque-muslims-seven-sisters-a7796551.html

England is having a bad month.

DriveAlive
June 18th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Very scary. I feel terrible for all of the people in England who have to live in fear of these attacks. I hope something changes very soon.

refrigeratorx
June 18th, 2017, 11:08 PM
0% chance the media calls him a terrorist though

PlasmaHam
June 18th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Unless of course they could somehow twist the story into the making the guy a Donald Trump loving right-wing extremist. Then they will call the guy a terrorist, and proceed to condemn all right-wingers and Trump for inspiring such attacks.

But if the guy was a Muslim terrorist, they would probably just chalk it up to mental illness or something like that.

refrigeratorx
June 18th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Unless of course they could somehow twist the story into the making the guy a Donald Trump loving right-wing extremist. Then they will call the guy a terrorist, and proceed to condemn all right-wingers and Trump for inspiring such attacks.

But if the guy was a Muslim terrorist, they would probably just chalk it up to mental illness or something like that.

Only the whites get to play the "mental illness" card tho!!!

Just JT
June 18th, 2017, 11:30 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-pedestrians-hit-run-over-casualties-latest-police-finsbury-park-mosque-muslims-seven-sisters-a7796551.html

England is having a bad month.

I don't think it's England alone, and I don't think it's just this month. It's a global thing unfortunately.

They should. Any ties to terrorism?

You almost sound like an Obama fan lmao!!!

What? Where that come from?

PlasmaHam
June 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Perhaps I misunderstood your original post. If you are saying that the mainstream leftist media won't dare call a possibly right-wing attacker a terrorist, I don't understand your logic. They will go crazy with accusations that this somehow proves that all conservatives are hateful bigots and that Trump is directly at fault for this attack. Which is ironic given that they have yet to acknowledge their own doing with the recent rise of left-wing violence, and constantly defend the terrorist's ideology if that ideology happens to be Islam.

This is still possibly a Muslim terror attack though. ISIS and such have been know to attack and kill Muslims they don't believe to be following the "right" version of Islam. I'm not placing any accusations right now, but just staying open minded.
You almost sound like an Obama fan lmao!!!
That was deeply insulting, don't speak to me ever again. :P

What? Where that come from?
There is a belief by some that only white people get a defense of mental illness after they conduct an attack. Which has very little basis in reality, given that in recent years the Leftist media has attributed mental illness as a factor in Islamic terrorist attacks. The Nice Attacks, for instance, was in large part blamed by CNN on claims that the terrorist was prone to mental breakdowns, while never once mentioning Islam as a factor. (Source) (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/world/nice-attacker-mohamed-bouhlel-why/)

As for white people being defended on mental illness, I don't see any cases where is was unfairly attributed. And even in those cases, the courts were still very harsh upon them. It's not like white people get a "get out of jail free" card when they commit attacks themselves.

mattsmith48
June 18th, 2017, 11:57 PM

They are calling it a potential terrorist attack

Prime Minister Theresa May will chair an emergency meeting later and said police were treating it "as a potential terrorist attack".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40322960

Just JT
June 19th, 2017, 12:00 AM
They are calling it a potential terrorist attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40322960

I haven't heard about it personally, but it's something I'd say is realistic terrorism

mattsmith48
June 19th, 2017, 12:06 AM
I haven't heard about it personally, but it's something I'd say is realistic terrorism

Last time it didn't take long before they start calling it terrorism, but this time the victims are Muslims and for some reason they want to wait before calling it terrorism even thought the two attacks are very similar

PlasmaHam
June 19th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Last time it didn't take long before they start calling it terrorism, but this time the victims are Muslims and for some reason they want to wait before calling it terrorism even thought the two attacks are very similar
There are many people in media and government already calling this a terror attack. And given the still mysterious nature of this attack, it is understandable that it requires more investigation more saying it is or isn't terrorism. For all we know right now, the guy could have just been sleeping at the wheel or drunk.
even though the two attacks are very similar
I assume you are referring to the London Bridge incident, which is actually very different. In that case, the attackers hit pedestrians, and then jumped out of their vehicle with an apparent suicide vest on stabbing people to death, before engaging with a standoff with police which resulted in their deaths. In this case, a guy hit some pedestrians with a car, and that was it. One is obviously a terrorist attack, while the other still has some questions concerning it.

Snowfox
June 19th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Well does anyone guess what I think about all of this.
London mayor is terrorist or at least their supporter and London is filled with filth that loves terrorism. And now someone gets pissed and pays back.

Media anyway will praise Islamist terrorism as always. Left wing will support Islamists as usual. Trump will get all blame as well as middle age white heterosexual man.

ShineintheDark
June 19th, 2017, 04:02 AM
London mayor is terrorist or at least their supporter and London is filled with filth that loves terrorism. And now someone gets pissed and pays back.

Media anyway will praise Islamist terrorism as always. Left wing will support Islamists as usual. Trump will get all blame as well as middle age white heterosexual man.

It's fantastic how even an attack AGAINST Muslims still warrents your tirade of groundless and pointless dogma from your self-admitted time of radicalisation in your church.

mattsmith48
June 19th, 2017, 10:56 AM

Well crazy straight white men are responsible for more attacks and shootings than any other groups. This one might not be entirely Trumps fault as far as I know he's been pretty quiet on this lately.

Jinglebottom
June 19th, 2017, 11:03 AM
What the fuck is happening in England

PlasmaHam
June 19th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Well crazy straight white men are responsible for more attacks and shootings than any other groups. This one might not be entirely Trumps fault as far as I know he's been pretty quiet on this lately.
White men are also the significant majority in Western countries. If we want to say per-population, Muslim and Middle Eastern groups are still far more likely to conduct an attack.

Also crazy white men like the Alexandria Shooter and the Portland Stabber? Why don't I see you blaming their political icons in those cases?

mattsmith48
June 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
White men are also the significant majority in Western countries. If we want to say per-population, Muslim and Middle Eastern groups are still far more likely to conduct an attack.

Also crazy white men like the Alexandria Shooter and the Portland Stabber? Why don't I see you blaming their political icons in those cases?

Yes they were crazy, I'm not sure what your asking here, you want me to blame Trump and Republicans for what they did?

Dalcourt
June 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Another news report (https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates)

The developments are really as expected a spiral of hatred and pointing your fingers at each other for who is to blame.

Using incidents like those that happened as propaganda on both sides.
Attacks and counter attacks that would just lead to more and more hatred and violence.

And reading through the comments here...

It's a great place our world is becoming right now. Maybe at least a couple of people wake up soon and see what we are doing.

lliam
June 19th, 2017, 11:06 PM
I always don't get it, when everyone screams "Terror attack! Terror attack!" when those cases just appear as fresh news.

Then I always have that feeling that with every suspected terrorist attack humanity gets more and more dumb.

And tbh, i think, according to this, the pace of degeneration of our minds is rapidly in progress ... in the past few years. Such increased, that we should get panic.