PDA

View Full Version : I'm always scared my girlfriend will leave me

Thehrogger
June 18th, 2017, 08:12 PM
I just started dating my best friend about 3 weeks ago and I'm constantly afraid that I'm going to mess up and that she'll leave me, since most people our age only date for a short while. I don't want our relationship to end. I don't know how to deal with this fear.

ska8er
June 18th, 2017, 09:17 PM
In what way do u feel like u r going to
mess up? Just b real and treat her right.
If she really is a good friend she will under
stand that maybe ur r nervous. If u continue
to have this fear she will sense it and u will
mess up but I'm sure she will like u no matter
what-just chill.

Just JT
June 19th, 2017, 12:04 AM
ska8er is right. Just relax and be yourself. As much as you like her, if you act some other way than who you are, the it's not really you. Then she'll like someone who's not you. But if your real and she likes you then cool. It's the best way really. Just be yourself relax and have fun

BlackParadePixie
June 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Fear like that is always going to be there. You just have to kind of hide it away and just treat her the best that you can. If you keep that in mind, and always respect her and treat her right...then YOU won't have given her any reason for her to leave.

Wolfsbane
June 20th, 2017, 07:03 AM
There are 2 possible reasons why you'd ask such a thing. 1) You feel you aren't good enough to hold onto your girlfriend 2) The fear of losing your best friend is killing you. "Young relationships don't last" is a myth. I've known couples who started dating at 12 and after 7 years are still together. Stay calm and be your natural self. Honesty is the most important thing in any relationship. If it reaches to a point where this is the only thing on your mind, run this thought through your girlfriend and she'll be able to calm you down.