PDA

View Full Version : My friend is the biggest c*** blocker!

Anomaly6
June 17th, 2017, 07:16 PM
She's one of his friends and I just met her for the first time and started making her crack up in a matter of seconds and he steps right in between us like I wasn't even there with his was towards my face.. What kind of friend is that?? Gives us only children a bad name.. I'm not even into her but I just think it's hilarious and wanted to share! I'll be long happy and married way before he ever sniffs happiness cuz I'm a gentleman and he's an arse! Good luck in your love life dude! I'm gonna make him my best man at my wedding one day just to rub my happiness in his face! 🤣

Just JT
June 17th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Sounds like you got some anger issues bro

ska8er
June 18th, 2017, 03:01 AM
This would make a good book if
I knew how to piece together whats
really troubling u.

Seven Wonders
June 18th, 2017, 12:37 PM
This would make a good book if
I knew how to piece together whats
really troubling u.
I am with the same thought..

Just JT
June 18th, 2017, 12:40 PM
It's not that we don't care, it's that there's really not enough info about what's happening for us to comment on and help. It's clear someone's actions alone aren't really bothering you. It's something else your pretty pissed off about

Harrier
June 20th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Dude's cock block. it happens. I'm with you, it's really not cool and it's a pet peeve of mine too. However I don't wish ill on my "friends"!!! I don't want them to never fall in love or make them my "best man" at my wedding for revenge! That's fucked up dude. #imho