PDA

View Full Version : Two bras

willsmth
June 16th, 2017, 04:50 PM
I was at my school athletics carnival the other day and noticed a girl who had two bras on. I was curious as to why. Thanks in advance!

Sailor Mars
June 16th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I know some trans people will wear two sports bras instead of binders. That could've been the case. Or just because she needed more support. It could be a number of different reasons though and I wouldn't suggest you look too much into it lol.

Taryn98
June 16th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I know girls that do that if they have bigger boobs and are playing sports so they have extra support.

ClaraWho
June 16th, 2017, 08:35 PM
My thoughts would have been that she was wearing a normal bra and a sports bra over it. Some girls do this as it is more comfortable and nipples chafe less. Not sure how as a bystander you could determine her underwear though hah...

The transsexual post is a bit OTT lol

~ Clara

Sailor Mars
June 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
The transsexual post is a bit OTT lol

? How so? A friend of mine used to do it so it's the first thing that came to mind besides extra support

ClaraWho
June 17th, 2017, 04:26 AM
? How so? A friend of mine used to do it so it's the first thing that came to mind besides extra support

Simple, in most countries transsexuals comprise less than 1% of the population of all ages. Therefore it is by far the Least likely of all explanations. If it doesn't look like a duck, doesn't quack like a duck, it probably isn't a duck!

~ Clara

kimmykim
June 17th, 2017, 08:29 AM
some girls with big boobs wear 2 sports bras for extra support