PDA

View Full Version : Messaging A Girl You Don't Know Personally?

kylehall350
June 15th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Ok, so my problem is pretty straightforward. Would it be creepy to message a girl I have never met before in person? Also, I don't have any problem finding a 'partner' in real life, just thought I'd put that out there so I don't seem super desperate haha.

So a few weeks ago I got one of those ''Your Facebook friend is on Instagram'' notifications. Now I don't add people on Facebook who I haven't had some form of contact with in real life and I did not recognize the girl in the notification. So I checked out her Facebook and turns out we went to the same elementary school (I'm in uni now) and had a decent number of mutual friends. It also showed that we had been friends for a pretty long time, so I figured I must've added her/she must've added me when I first got Facebook.

I followed her and she followed back. I was pretty curious to see if I remembered her (which I didn't) if I saw what she looked like and she didn't really have any pictures on Facebook. So I glanced over her IG profile and this girl is GORGEOUS. Now obviously I have no idea what her personality is like, but I'd love to get to know her better. She goes to the same university as me, but I've never seen her around campus. I've asked the aforementioned mutual friends about her, but most of them don;t remember her either and those who do don't really talk to her anymore. So I have no way of being introduced to her :/

Now my question is: would I come across super weird and creepy if I messaged this girl even thought I've never met her in real life (or if I have I can't remember)? Is this my only option in terms of meeting her? Or do you guys have a better idea? This is the first time I'm ever considering doing something like this, but I really wanna talk to this girl and I'm drawing blanks when it comes to how I'm supposed to meet her.

Thanks for any help you guys might have :)

UPDATE: So I messaged her and got left on rewd�� But she didn't unfollow and or block me lmao so

ska8er
June 15th, 2017, 09:09 PM
I don't c a problem. Message her and since
u go to the same university ask her if she
would like to go for lunch.

Roc a fella
June 15th, 2017, 11:11 PM
If you have many things in common you should message her if you like her

kylehall350
June 15th, 2017, 11:21 PM
If you have many things in common you should message her if you like her

Well no I have no idea if I have anything in common with her tho😅

I don't c a problem. Message her and since
u go to the same university ask her if she
would like to go for lunch.

Wouldn't seem creepy?

Posts merged, please use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

ska8er
June 16th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Well no I have no idea if I have anything in common with her tho��

Wouldn't seem creepy?

Posts merged, please use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

No its not creepy. Its not like ur stalking her. U have
things in common even tho u never met before. Bring
up grade school for an example.

mick01
June 17th, 2017, 10:16 AM
I think she'd probably like to hear from you so I wouldn't hesitate to send her a message. Not creepy at all.

Just JT
June 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
We all know it's like dangerious to meet up with people we meet on line. And it's easy to add friends and find common friends on fb. I'd be careful especially since nobody you know really remembers or knows her

But yeah send a few messages back and forth, maybe meet for something to drink like coffee or soda someplace public or something

Not creepy unless your doing something creepy

Pareta3mou
June 17th, 2017, 06:01 PM
You should really start a conversation with her, just make sure you don't force things and don't do anything creepy. Sending a message to the girl and keeping the conversation rolling can be easy, especially if you're talking about things that you share in common. You could also meet with each other to have a drink or something.

Seven Wonders
June 18th, 2017, 12:39 PM
ask her straight away....i feel there is nothing wrong in it..

kylehall350
June 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I think she'd probably like to hear from you so I wouldn't hesitate to send her a message. Not creepy at all.

UPDATE: So I messaged her and got left on rewd�� But she didn't unfollow and or block me lmao so

You should really start a conversation with her, just make sure you don't force things and don't do anything creepy. Sending a message to the girl and keeping the conversation rolling can be easy, especially if you're talking about things that you share in common. You could also meet with each other to have a drink or something.

We all know it's like dangerious to meet up with people we meet on line. And it's easy to add friends and find common friends on fb. I'd be careful especially since nobody you know really remembers or knows her

But yeah send a few messages back and forth, maybe meet for something to drink like coffee or soda someplace public or something

Not creepy unless your doing something creepy

Posts merged, please edit or use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Pareta3mou
June 20th, 2017, 05:31 PM

Damn that's too bad lol