PDA

View Full Version : Hello folks!

JacoboBlandonPineda
June 15th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Hi, I'm Jacobo. Am glad forums like this still exist and are active, I always liked the simplicity and familiarity of them.

I am 16 years old, and I live in the lovely South American country of Colombia. I like technology and media, specifically computing and video.

I pass most of my time procrastinating on Reddit, sometimes working in my HTML knowledge (which is very little as of now), watching videos on YouTube, or reading random articles.

I am pretty interested in Mental Health as well, mainly because of my experience with mental illness (Autism, ADHD, Bipolar and Anxiety) so I can learn more about myself, but also because I want to be understanding of those who have them too.

I am on 10th grade right now (here in Colombia the last grade is 11th), with plans to study Computer Science and Audiovisuals in College/University (not exactly sure of the difference between the two).

Other facts include: Am the oldest of two siblings, I have four cats (still have no idea why), my current 'autistic' obsessions are 80's Colombian television, UK's Channel 4 and BBC (I've never been there in the first place!), buses and Mystery Science Theater 3000 (if you haven't heard about it, it's one of the greatest television comedies of all time. It's absolutely hilarious, you should definitely check it out!)—although this one is more permanent than temporary.

So yeah, that's all about me. I am excited to continue engaging with all of you in the forums. I'll see you around.

Abyssal Echo
June 15th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Welcome to VT!

JacoboBlandonPineda
June 15th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Welcome to VT!

Thanks! :)

refrigeratorx
June 15th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Welcome!!! I hope u like!!!

Endeavour
June 15th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Welcome to VT! :sun:

aussie340
June 15th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Hey Jacobo. I'm Jaxon. Just joined here too.

JacoboBlandonPineda
June 15th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Welcome!!! I hope u like!!!

Thanks!

Welcome to VT! :sun:

Thank you!

Hey Jacobo. I'm Jaxon. Just joined here too.

Hello! Nice to meet you

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars