PDA

View Full Version : I never had a friend,not a real friend to be more exact

Nadin
June 14th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Hello,

I'm lonely since I haven't had a friend for last four years.I had one but when we entered puberty he screwed me of,I don't blame him though.We were just not the right match.
Do you have a real real friend that would do anything for you?
Personally if I had a real friend I would consider him as a brother/sister.If he called me in the middle of night and told me he was stuck half a world away I would be there as soon possible.

Atlantis
June 14th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Puberty for All :arrow: Family and Friends

I'm sorry to hear what happened between you and your friend. My best friend and I are quite close but it took quite a while. Have you tried to talk to anyone to try and make friends, could you go to a club or a group or something like that to meet new people?

ska8er
June 14th, 2017, 05:44 PM
So far in my life I have one true friend that I
have known since I was 5 years old. We are
always there for each other and for the most
part we do almost everything together. A lot
of the kids that I have known from grade to
high school r just acquaintances that may b
friends but in reality some will not b there for
u if u need them. In order to have friends u
have to b a friend. Seek those that alone or
r shy and start up a conversation with them.
They may be seeking someone to befriend
them and u may b just the one. If u need to
talk message me.

Coolteenboy
June 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I have one BBEESSSSSTTTTT friend. He is my bud, my confidant, my alter self, my other half, my everything. And yes, wegot to the point we share sex too. I trust him like no other person, even my family. I am sad when i dont see him, that doesnt happen often thankfully. For 3 years we have been inseperable. I would give my life to save him, and i know he would do the same for me. There is a trust and love that we have built together.

I hope someday you will find someone who is the same. Most times, ive heard its NOT when ure looking for someone, but most often when we are not looking.

Nadin
June 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Puberty for All :arrow: Family and Friends

I'm sorry to hear what happened between you and your friend. My best friend and I are quite close but it took quite a while. Have you tried to talk to anyone to try and make friends, could you go to a club or a group or something like that to meet new people?

I'm quite a shy guy and I never tried joining any group for the simple reason that no one shares the same interests with me.I do not ask for a perfect match in interests of course but I do not want to have a friend who is just trying to ''lay" a girl as most teenagers out here try.It seems that if you are different you will not be accepted. The only thing kids out here talk about is girls,cars,guns and pretty much everything that is last subject on my mind.

Just JT
June 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
See the thing is that so many people use the word "friend" very loosely. When in reality most people we consider friends are only acquaintances.

I have 2 people I'd call true friends. And I've known them both all my life. We consider ourselves brothers, and share everything with. Those are the guys I'd go anywhere for and do anything for. Doesn't Matter what.

But also the other thing is that it's work. Sometimes we disagree, or argue, and we needs see past that somehow. It's not always fun and games ya no? And it's not something that just happens overnight. It's something that developed over time, and I think Linda discovered.

Not just cause you known someone for X number of years, but cause of the stuff you shared and done and been through together. That just takes time.

Reaching out to people your own age, finding out what's up with them and what they like and stuff. Finding common interests or common ground. And going from there. Your still younger bro, takes time

Nadin
June 18th, 2017, 07:24 AM
See the thing is that so many people use the word "friend" very loosely. When in reality most people we consider friends are only acquaintances.

I have 2 people I'd call true friends. And I've known them both all my life. We consider ourselves brothers, and share everything with. Those are the guys I'd go anywhere for and do anything for. Doesn't Matter what.

But also the other thing is that it's work. Sometimes we disagree, or argue, and we needs see past that somehow. It's not always fun and games ya no? And it's not something that just happens overnight. It's something that developed over time, and I think Linda discovered.

Not just cause you known someone for X number of years, but cause of the stuff you shared and done and been through together. That just takes time.

Reaching out to people your own age, finding out what's up with them and what they like and stuff. Finding common interests or common ground. And going from there. Your still younger bro, takes time

I agree with you,real friends are hard to come by.To call someone a friend you have to pass with him/her through a lot of stuff.

Nadin
June 25th, 2017, 02:22 PM
i don't have real friends either.
i mean, i have "friends" but i don't feel comfortable with them to tell them personal stuff or even gather to do fun stuff. IDK i want to have a real guy friend, cause it's easier to me to interact with girls.

Honestly it's better to have friends that are female gender in my experience as every male friend that I had did something to me.I don't even know anybody that's of my age or near my age and I feel kinda isolated in city with 400.000 people and I even can't call anybody a friend since I know nobody.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 05:56 PM
i don't have real friends either.
i mean, i have "friends" but i don't feel comfortable with them to tell them personal stuff or even gather to do fun stuff. IDK i want to have a real guy friend, cause it's easier to me to interact with girls.

I prefer guy friends myself. Just easier for me. But that's me. Who becomes a "friend" really shouldn't be something that you seek out a gender for. What makes people friends is who they are on the inside that counts. So if a girl is it then cool.

Honestly it's better to have friends that are female gender in my experience as every male friend that I had did something to me.I don't even know anybody that's of my age or near my age and I feel kinda isolated in city with 400.000 people and I even can't call anybody a friend since I know nobody.

Then dude get out and meet some of them. Make a goal for yourself to meet a new person irl like every week or something.

Nadin
June 25th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I prefer guy friends myself. Just easier for me. But that's me. Who becomes a "friend" really shouldn't be something that you seek out a gender for. What makes people friends is who they are on the inside that counts. So if a girl is it then cool.

Then dude get out and meet some of them. Make a goal for yourself to meet a new person irl like every week or something.

I don't know how to talk,I'm extremely shy.

Just JT
June 25th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Then don't say anything. Just doing stuff with and around people you'll loosen up and relax. Just be yourself and don't get stressed over it

Nadin
June 25th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Then don't say anything. Just doing stuff with and around people you'll loosen up and relax. Just be yourself and don't get stressed over it

I'll try but I hope I won't get confused while talking as I usually do.