PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Protestor attacks Police Horse during protest

Voice_Of_Unreason
June 14th, 2017, 01:15 AM
http://fox43.com/2017/06/12/demonstrator-attacks-police-horse-during-act-for-america-rally-in-harrisburg/

A Philadelphia woman is facing charges after she attacked a police horse with a flag pole during a demonstration in Harrisburg on Saturday morning.

Lisa Simon, 23, is charged with aggravated assault, illegally taunting a police animal, prohibited offensive weapons, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction administrative law. She was arraigned and taken to Dauphin County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Simon attacked the horse with a flag pole as a Trooper and his equine partner, Sampson, were attempting to move the crowd along the 1200 block of North 6th Street, police said. The flag pole had a silver nail at the top and Simon hit Sampson in the side of his neck, according to police reports.Just another example of left-wing protesters resulting to violence. And I doubt you could blame the horse started it.

I know Antifa's unofficial motto is punching Nazis, so does this mean that this protester just saved us from an uprising by neo-nazi equines bent on world domination?

mattsmith48
June 14th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Lisa Simon, 23, is charged with aggravated assault, illegally taunting a police animal, prohibited offensive weapons, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction administrative law.

Really? The world leader in gun violence is considering a flag pole as a prohibited offensive weapons. Its a flag pole not a sword.

ShineintheDark
June 14th, 2017, 11:36 AM
I'm afraid to say Antifa are the Alt-Right of the Left: wwe're certainly not proud of them but we have to accept that they exist and are annoyingly vocal.

Snowfox
June 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Really? The world leader in gun violence is considering a flag pole as a prohibited offensive weapons. Its a flag pole not a sword.

USA is not leader of gun violence. Syria would be far more ahead. Just as an example.

I admire USA to some degree. Its not perfect place but so far it is one of the best places.