PDA

View Full Version : My jealous friends

lallu
June 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Hi guys.I decided to write my story here because I really start to annoy over my ''real'' friends.

So since 11 months I have a long distance relationship.Everything is fine,no problems,we see each other often and just overall everything is ok but I started to have a problems with my friends.To be more detailed I want to say that my friends doesn't have any contact with my bf.It's not like I haven't tried to meet them and to make a group chat,they just don't want.But before 2 months, once when I was with my ''best'' friend she started yelling at me.How he was lying to me and etc etc.I was absolutely shocked.And why she was yelling? Because I was seeing him too often.''Yeh,surely that's a really bad thing when u are in ldr.....'' ''He doesn't have money but he can afford to see you?'' when the hell,I have told you that he doesn't have money,bitz?!
She also has a ldr and I am pretty sure that she is only jealous because her bf who is like 10 times closer than mine,have seen her only two times for like 2 years -_-

Then after maybe one month my other ''bff'''started to mess around.Until then she was ''I am so happy about you,he is a really good person and you have so many things in common and.'' And suddenly she started ''From where do you know that he isn't lying to you, cheating on you?'' Again absolutely shocked and disappointed.I have shared with her everything and suddenly she just change her opinion.

I just don't understand how someone who doesn't know and there is no way to know someone else, who is living on 1000 kms away,can just change his opinion for a second.Can't they be just happy about me? Can't they just stop offending someone who they don't know? I really start to get annoyed and also disappointed from them.I shared with them my happiness and they just turned against me.And why? Because they are just jealous.People stop being jealous.The happiness will come to you also,just don't hurt you friends only because they have a relationship and you don't.

lolaa
June 13th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I wonder if that's really the reason but you probably know the situation more than I would .
If you honestly think that they say all those things purely cause they're jealous then don't share any news related to you and your bf to them . The less you talk about your relationship the less they would too . But why not ask them why they would say such things and what made them think he would do that

lallu
June 13th, 2017, 10:52 AM
I wonder if that's really the reason but you probably know the situation more than I would .
If you honestly think that they say all those things purely cause they're jealous then don't share any news related to you and your bf to them . The less you talk about your relationship the less they would too . But why not ask them why they would say such things and what made them think he would do that

I have asked them.And what was their answer ''From where he has money to see you?'' if he doesn't have money he won't see you.Ah ok? Then why your bf is not seeing you when he has money?''They obviously don't know the phrase '' to spend money''
and my other friend- she even doesn't know.Just....why not?Cheating on me? ''Why not? I don't care that I don't have absolutely any evidence or whatever to prove it, I am just saying that he could be cheating on you right now''- quote *facepalm*

lolaa
June 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
im sorry but they don't seem like nice friends, personally if i were you i'd keep my distance and stay away for a while
or tell them that i don't like them talking about my bf that way and that it makes me feel uncomfortable
but like i said im not the one experiencing this , you are so you know whats best for you

lallu
June 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Thank you for the advice.I am finishing school after 2 weeks so I will just stop staying in touch with them until the last school year starts...after that- bye bye