PDA

View Full Version : Bikinis

ChloeF
June 10th, 2017, 12:36 PM
ls it just me or are bikini bottoms getting skimpier and skimpier every summer?
l've been looking for some new ones for a mid winter holiday and baring half your bum seems to be the norm now.

Elysium
June 10th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Gotta love the women's fashion industry. :no:

Amethyst Rose
June 10th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Yeah... I've never been fond of normal bikinis anyway as I don't feel comfortable enough with my body, let alone the skimpier versions. But I don't like one-pieces either. High-waisted bottoms are the best ^^ they offer more coverage and camouflage your stomach whereas an actual bikini doesn't.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Bikinis do seem to be getting smaller. I know a girl who prefers one pieces and finds it difficult to fit in to her bikini wearing friends.

Omnomnom
June 11th, 2017, 06:27 AM
They definitely seem to have decreased in size. :P

lolaa
June 11th, 2017, 06:35 AM
the bottoms nowadays look more like thongs , and im not even comfortable wearing those under my jeans . they're cheeky and cute but it's just not my thing

kimmykim
June 11th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Bikinis do seem to be getting smaller. I know a girl who prefers one pieces and finds it difficult to fit in to her bikini wearing friends.

yep, i agree

Barbara.
June 11th, 2017, 08:37 AM
I don't care for the skimpy bikinis that reveals more than it should. I rather keep my butt cheeks covered much as possible.

Claire Asteroid
June 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I wear a bikini when I go on holiday but I don't like the really skimpy ones.

darla
June 12th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Yes. i think they are too

xXl0sth0peXx
June 12th, 2017, 05:51 PM
My friends and I noticed that while going shopping. Not really my cup of tea.

stoneflowe96
June 18th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. I need a new bikin, but I don't want to show off half my butt. I don't know who likes this stuff.

BlackParadePixie
June 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
well it just depends on what everyone prefers to wear, and how much they do or do not want to show off. I notice when I shop for swimwear, ALL sorts of bottoms are available...from super skimpy to full covering...so I don't think it's that only the skimpy ones are being made.

Bull
June 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
From the male perspective: the more flesh exposed the more I like it. Just saying what I like.

ChloeF
June 21st, 2017, 10:05 PM
well it just depends on what everyone prefers to wear, and how much they do or do not want to show off. I notice when I shop for swimwear, ALL sorts of bottoms are available...from super skimpy to full covering...so I don't think it's that only the skimpy ones are being made.

That's true, it just seems you need to look a little harder if you want to buy something with full coverage now.
l've been on another couple of shopping trips since l started this thread too btw.

From the male perspective: the more flesh exposed the more I like it. Just saying what I like.

That's understandable, l don't think l've ever heard a boy say l should wear something more modest.

Roc a fella
June 21st, 2017, 10:26 PM
I'm not complaining

Lucy G
June 23rd, 2017, 08:30 AM
ls it just me or are bikini bottoms getting skimpier and skimpier every summer?
l've been looking for some new ones for a mid winter holiday and baring half your bum seems to be the norm now.

Same problem with me. I'm shy and just don't want everything showing. I'm large up top too so it's even worse

wrecked
June 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
That's understandable, l don't think l've ever heard a boy say l should wear something more modest.[/QUOTE]

and i doubt you ever will !!!

piperpilot32
July 11th, 2017, 02:54 PM
It's true. The New word for thong is "Cheeky". I think it allows girls to believe that they're not wearing a thong bottom, so it's all good. but really, they show quite a lot. I'm definitely not complaining. I've been to the beach a lot this season, and I can say that there is a lot of butt cheeks everywhere. Living in a conservative state, I've seen girls wearing full on thong bottoms, both one piece and two piece. Also, with the one pieces I've seen, they usually get them with deep cut down the sides, showing a lot of side boob. Fashion trends are crazy like that. They're ever-changing. remember when the high rise bikini was all the rage?

SethfromMI
July 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I certainly don't mind :P XD

sorry. wear what you want to wear of course.

ChloeF
July 12th, 2017, 08:05 AM
It's true. The New word for thong is "Cheeky". I think it allows girls to believe that they're not wearing a thong bottom, so it's all good. but really, they show quite a lot. I'm definitely not complaining. I've been to the beach a lot this season, and I can say that there is a lot of butt cheeks everywhere. Living in a conservative state, I've seen girls wearing full on thong bottoms, both one piece and two piece. Also, with the one pieces I've seen, they usually get them with deep cut down the sides, showing a lot of side boob. Fashion trends are crazy like that. They're ever-changing. remember when the high rise bikini was all the rage?

This is what l sort of meant, a couple of years ago my bum was fully covered and now l seem to be showing most of it.
l think most girls would agree we're well and truly aware how much bum cheek we're showing compared to what was kinda the norm a couple of years ago too.

Beachgirl16
July 18th, 2017, 12:53 PM
They are definitely getting smaller and cheekier!

Cangirl
August 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
I agree that the ones that have more coverage on your bum are harder to find. They are there but there are a lot more that show at least some of your bum cheek and a lot that show more and more. It really depends where I am and who is going to be there for my comfort level. Its nice to have a mix though.

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 11:22 PM
You're not wrong, more and more fabric is disappearing from girls' asses. I have to be honest though and say I'm a fan of the cheeky bikini, both seeing it on other girls and having it barely cover my butt!

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 01:55 PM
You're not wrong, more and more fabric is disappearing from girls' asses. I have to be honest though and say I'm a fan of the cheeky bikini, both seeing it on other girls and having it barely cover my butt!

My idea exactly :yeah:

Trish_Lynn
September 4th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I know what you mean Chloe. I went and got some new ones this summer and there definitely was less coverage than the ones I was wearing a couple years ago. I'm not totally against it but sometimes I wish I had more coverage at times.

mick01
September 8th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Ya, it's gonna suck if the fashion style reverses and the bottoms get bigger. We've gotten used to looking at the smaller ones.

KatieCO2003
September 8th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Definately more cheeky. Bordering on inappropriate in many circumstances.

alexr
September 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM
As a guy I won't be complaining about it haha

MissMolly
September 18th, 2017, 11:06 PM
I was really happy to find a good boy short bikini bottom this year.

The problem is my swim team uniform is a one piece and it also leaves a little too much out back there. It can have a tendency to ride up a bit.

Not here
September 25th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Yes exactly Molly. The one piece I wear at school is always riding up. Otherwise I agree about the the tiny bikini bottoms, it just depends who I'm with, sometimes I wear a pair of shorts on top, but they're pretty small too.

Brigje
September 25th, 2017, 11:42 AM
For pool/school swimming I had a one piece, and I am glad we didnít have a school one-piece.
I like to wear a bikini and depending on where and who I am with I love tiny bikini bottoms.