PDA

View Full Version : White dress

clobo
June 10th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Hi, I bought a white dress the other day ready for the summer, but when I was having a proper look in my mirror at home I noticed that I could see my underwear even though it was white. I've never had a white dress before and was wondering what the best colour underwear would be or if anyone has ideas to stop it being noticeable or do you just accept people will see the colour of your underwear? Chloe x

Omnomnom
June 10th, 2017, 04:34 AM
Underwear is pretty tough to hide under clothing like that. Maybe a white g-string? I'm normally no fan of those, but they may come in handy under a white dress. Just thinking out loud here :)

Barbara.
June 10th, 2017, 05:12 AM
That's a tough question, and thing I can think of is a g string although I also find them very uncomfortable.

ChloeF
June 10th, 2017, 12:32 PM
White isn't a good colour when it comes to visible underwear. Like Barbara says, a g string and a white bra if you need one will be about the least noticeable.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:28 PM
I remember I saw my mum wearing a white dress once and she wore light coloured underwear underneath.

clobo
June 11th, 2017, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the help, I don't think I would've been comfortable wearing a g string knowing my bum wasn't covered! My mum has ordered me some nude coloured ballet knickers so hopefully they will be fine. Chloe x

Omnomnom
June 11th, 2017, 06:25 AM
That should work too. Best of luck! :)

lolaa
June 11th, 2017, 06:37 AM
ohhh iv'e got the perfect solution , go with grey not the dark grey ones but the light ones :)

kimmykim
June 11th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the help, I don't think I would've been comfortable wearing a g string knowing my bum wasn't covered! My mum has ordered me some nude coloured ballet knickers so hopefully they will be fine. Chloe x

yes, try nude colored, but 'nude' colored assumes u have a light skin tone. basically u want ur undies to match ur skin color, lighter skin/lighter undies, darker skin/darker undies.

clobo
June 11th, 2017, 08:57 AM
ohhh iv'e got the perfect solution , go with grey not the dark grey ones but the light ones :)

I have light grey so will give that a try, thanks! Chloe x

yes, try nude colored, but 'nude' colored assumes u have a light skin tone. basically u want ur undies to match ur skin color, lighter skin/lighter undies, darker skin/darker undies.

The ones my mum has ordered are a light nude colour, kind of like a cream colour. Hopefully they'll work if not I'll have to wear light colour underwear and hope it's not too noticeable!

lolaa
June 11th, 2017, 12:50 PM
well what about your bra ? what colour is it?

Taryn98
June 11th, 2017, 01:30 PM
you have to wear nude colored or just go commando

clobo
June 12th, 2017, 02:24 AM
well what about your bra ? what colour is it?

Most of my bras are white, I don't mind that showing because I wear a white shirt to school and I know my bra is visible under it. I don't really want people to see my undies through my dress though.. Chloe x

you have to wear nude colored or just go commando

Hopefully the nude ones will work, not sure I could go commando especially in a dress.. Chloe x