PDA

View Full Version : Slit length

sweetiekate
June 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Out of curiosity what is your slit length? What I mean is when you are standing up how noticeable is your slit? Some of my friends and I were talking and it was interesting that they all have different lengths. Mine is really high up and noticeable. One of my friends you can't even really see it's so low down. I guess the other one is medium high where you can see it but it's not really high or low.

DerpyGirl
June 9th, 2017, 09:13 PM
I've kind of wondered this myself. I know every one is different but I get a little curious about other girls my age. Mine is pretty low I guess. I can't really see my slit when I stand up, just a indentation. Wow that sounds so weird

The1uwant
June 9th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I've kind of wondered this myself. I know every one is different but I get a little curious about other girls my age. Mine is pretty low I guess. I can't really see my slit when I stand up, just a indentation. Wow that sounds so weird

i'm the same way

ChloeF
June 9th, 2017, 10:25 PM

Kinda the same here, it's visible but l have friends where it's a lot more prominent.

Fiona2
June 10th, 2017, 04:51 AM
Out of curiosity what is your slit length?

I really don't have slit or outer labia, but the girls I have seen all have a visible slit.

justGal
June 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Out of curiosity what is your slit length? What I mean is when you are standing up how noticeable is your slit? Some of my friends and I were talking and it was interesting that they all have different lengths. Mine is really high up and noticeable. One of my friends you can't even really see it's so low down. I guess the other one is medium high where you can see it but it's not really high or low.

You almost can't see mine also

Does it have something to do with being flat and no hair down there/anywhere ? Which would be weird since I had an outie and now its an innie o,O

Posts merged, please use the edit button next time. ~Endeavour

StacyD
June 10th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Yeah mine is not really that prominent either.

clobo
June 11th, 2017, 03:43 AM
Mine is kind of like a medium low x

kailynr
June 11th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I guess I've always been a little self-conscious about how "long" I am. When I was younger, there was much more that showed in the "forward" direction, but even now, the separation is fairly visible even though things have sort of "rotated back." If that makes sense. Really interesting question, as I, too, have been all kinds of curious about others. :)

Anniebanannie
June 11th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I guess I'm sort of medium. Standing in front of the mirror you can definitely see some of my slit is visible. I would say that it would only take one or two fingers to cover it.

Jamy
June 11th, 2017, 05:58 PM
I can see it for a part and I don't know how long it is; then you would have to measure it.

Candy in CT
June 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
a Low Peeker

bunnyhabit
June 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Closed Length 10mm
Gapped Length After Sex 13mm
High Compared To Friends
Inner Lips Fold Out After Sex

Jessica_N
June 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Mine is not that prominent either.

ALEX_GEE
June 13th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Mine seemed much higher when I was younger but now its about half way. My clit is much more prominent now than it used to be so when I was younger my slit was closed when I stood normally but now its almost always slightly open and my labia pokes out around the bottom. I agree with some other the other comments though - everyone is different and the amount of hair you have does make a huge difference to appearance.

Similarly has anyone else noticed changes to their butt hole?? As I've grown my butt seems to have parted a lot more so now my anus seems much more noticeable. I thought it was down to exercising more but I've heard other girls mention this happening. Just curious. Ax

shy_indian_chick
June 13th, 2017, 01:13 PM
visible, but not prominent.

just curious, what is the motivation behind asking this question? do people really think it makes much of a difference in overall appearance of the vagina?

DerpyGirl
June 13th, 2017, 01:23 PM
I was curious about the reason this was asked also, but I can understand that teenage girls get curious and maybe insecure about their own bodies and want reassurance that they're normal.

shy_indian_chick
June 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM
I was curious about the reason this was asked also, but I can understand that teenage girls get curious and maybe insecure about their own bodies and want reassurance that they're normal.

yeah I mean that's sort of what I figured, I guess I've just never really heard of that particular insecurity. that makes sense though - thanks Sammy =).

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
yeah I mean that's sort of what I figured, I guess I've just never really heard of that particular insecurity. that makes sense though - thanks Sammy =).

Are there any insecurities we haven't covered? lol

shy_indian_chick
June 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM

lol. unfortunately I think you're right - for every possible insecurity, there's at least 1 person who genuinely experiences it. I wish there was a way to assure everyone that we're all beautiful in our own way regardless of how visible (or not) your slit may be lol

DerpyGirl
June 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM

lol I know what you mean, it's not really a part that many girls are worried about being alike

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM
lol. unfortunately I think you're right - for every possible insecurity, there's at least 1 person who genuinely experiences it. I wish there was a way to assure everyone that we're all beautiful in our own way regardless of how visible (or not) your slit may be lol

haha. Do you have an actual security yourself? You seem very self-confident.

sweetiekate
June 13th, 2017, 06:48 PM
No I'm not insecure. It was something I never really thought about until it came up and I noticed. I guess I was just curious what was most common. Like most other post in this forum people are curious about a whole range of topics and how they compare to other people.

shy_indian_chick
June 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
haha. Do you have an actual security yourself? You seem very self-confident.

I really wish that were true but it's not even close to the truth =/. I think it's really hard to get a feel for someone's personality online. I'm incredibly shy and nerdy irl, but I'm trying to be a little more talkative lately and not so introverted. That's the easily the main thing I'm insecure about. But don't get me wrong, I have some insecurities about my physical appearance too lol.

What are you insecure about?

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I really wish that were true but it's not even close to the truth =/. I think it's really hard to get a feel for someone's personality online. I'm incredibly shy and nerdy irl, but I'm trying to be a little more talkative lately and not so introverted. That's the easily the main thing I'm insecure about. But don't get me wrong, I have some insecurities about my physical appearance too lol.

What are you insecure about?

I hate my thighs. And I don't know if it's an insecurity, but I keep wishing my boobs were different sizes.

shy_indian_chick
June 13th, 2017, 07:07 PM
I hate my thighs. And I don't know if it's an insecurity, but I keep wishing my boobs were different sizes.

I see. Seems like almost all of us have some issue or other with boobs (wish mine were a bit larger personally, though I used to be much more insecure about them a few years ago)

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I see. Seems like almost all of us have some issue or other with boobs (wish mine were a bit larger personally, though I used to be much more insecure about them a few years ago)
Yeah, everybody notices them and they're never quite right. Either too big or too small. Or even too medium.

amelia_
June 13th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Yeah, everybody notices them and they're never quite right. Either too big or too small. Or even too medium.

It's tough to handle things like that imo, the way your boobs look depends on things like the clothes you're wearing and your bra. It's not something that you should stress about, just ignore people's comments and be happy with yourself :)

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM
It's tough to handle things like that imo, the way your boobs look depends on things like the clothes you're wearing and your bra. It's not something that you should stress about, just ignore people's comments and be happy with yourself :)

Well, you're right, of course, but it isn't easy. And since everyone's different, it's hard not to compare.

amelia_
June 13th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Well, you're right, of course, but it isn't easy. And since everyone's different, it's hard not to compare.

Absolutely, it's easy to say but harder to do and really believe. I think comparing and being curious about others is good, gives you a different perspective. But it shouldn't get to a point where you think negatively about yourself in relation to others.

ALEX_GEE
June 13th, 2017, 07:50 PM

I'm a bit paranoid about my retarded-looking little toes and I don't think that's been covered yet! lol

Anniebanannie
June 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I'm a bit paranoid about my retarded-looking little toes and I don't think that's been covered yet! lol

Some people absolutely hate their feet!

ALEX_GEE
June 14th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Some people absolutely hate their feet!

They're total body traitors! I got a spray tan a few months ago and when my feet dried it became apparant that I've got really hairy toes - omg I was gutted and I couldn't even wax them off or the tan would have came off. I'm now super paranoid about body hair but I know that if I over wax myself now I'm going to end up looking like Domo Kun by the time I'm 30! :( Ax

AmyUK
June 14th, 2017, 07:30 AM
You can see a bit of mine towards my clit from the front with my legs closed, but underneath I have fairly prominent lips

DerpyGirl
June 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
No I'm not insecure. It was something I never really thought about until it came up and I noticed. I guess I was just curious what was most common. Like most other post in this forum people are curious about a whole range of topics and how they compare to other people.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that you sounded insecure. I just know that a lot of teenagers are insecure about different parts of their bodies and ask the "am I normal" or what are you like?" type questions....but it's cool that you just wanted to know too. Nothing wrong with being curious

Anniebanannie
June 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
They're total body traitors! I got a spray tan a few months ago and when my feet dried it became apparant that I've got really hairy toes - omg I was gutted and I couldn't even wax them off or the tan would have came off. I'm now super paranoid about body hair but I know that if I over wax myself now I'm going to end up looking like Domo Kun by the time I'm 30! :( Ax

What a way to discover hair on your toes! I guess body hair is another topic for discussion -- either for curiosity or for feeling self-conscious about.

Beach_Blonde
June 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM
mine isnt to high but its noticable

angelina
June 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
visible, but not prominent.just curious, what is the motivation behind asking this question? do people really think it makes much of a difference in overall appearance of the vagina?
Mine is very much prominent with a long outies...I have seen slits with lower setup or very short slits in my friends.Of course slits change the appearance of the pussies to some extent.

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM
I noticed it gets a lot more prominent if I kinda open my hips a bit and move it forward and it hides almost completely if I do the opposite...

amelia_
June 30th, 2017, 07:54 PM
I noticed it gets a lot more prominent if I kinda open my hips a bit and move it forward and it hides almost completely if I do the opposite...

Yea same, depends a lot on how you look at it and stand.

Nelli
July 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM
Mine has always been kinda high and visible.

KatieCO2003
July 7th, 2017, 09:27 AM
Hmmm.... never really thought about it in terms of size. I guess mine's maybe an inch when I'm standing? Its enough that it makes me feel feminine when I see myself in the mirror. But I suppose every girl is different. I've seen girls with way bigger cameltoes. Guessing theirs are a lot bigger or maybe its an "outtie" thing?

Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?

leahmae
July 7th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Also, I'm curious about Alex's question about butts. Like, your hips got wider and flatter and now its easier to see?

My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.

angelina
July 7th, 2017, 11:22 AM
My slit is entirely in front, and goes up much further than any girl I've seen. We're all different.
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.

DerpyGirl
July 7th, 2017, 01:46 PM
My slit is up high in the front and very visible. As for Alex's question, I think as you grow and your body changes, the distribution and fat and muscle tone changes as well. So it is possible that as you grow and the tone and shape of your buttocks changes that your anus might become more visible or even less depending on the person. Mine was the same, it is more visible now then it was when i was younger.

Same. Mine is a bit more visible now but it's still not really visible unless I bend over or part my cheeks myself. I guess my hips changed and there's less padding there. Haha

DerpyGirl
July 7th, 2017, 01:50 PM
This topic triggered anatomic curiosity . As for the length of the slit, we need to take into account some factors , obese women will tend to have a larger slit then thin women. when we checked with our intimate friends , on an average,it measures about 5 cm in the front.

I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.

angelina
July 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM
mine is approximately 7.5 cm in front. I'm very thin and I have a friend who's very thin who I estimate to be around 1 cm in front. I've seen my fair share of vulvae and I can't say I can think of a particular factor that determines slit length.
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?

angelina
July 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Small , big ,fat or lien constitution of girls do not contribute anything to pudendum slit length. I happened to visit a naturists' camp where I witnessed a variety of shape and sizes in Vulvae.I believe that oriental girls are having prominent vulva mound , bigger lips and long slit where as the European girls have bigger boobs.This made me to assume that the race and genetic factors determine these things...I may be wrong too.

DerpyGirl
July 9th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I do think it's genetics. I don't know what my moms looks like specifically, but I can pretty much guarantee mine isn't too different than hers

EvaNL
July 9th, 2017, 04:34 PM
... the European girls have bigger boobs.
Gosh, I must not be European then :D ;)

Anniebanannie
July 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM

lol I'm sure yours are HUGE :P

BlackParadePixie
July 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I don't know as though that's necessarily true because even if you are overweight, your stomach will grow but that doesn't mean that it's pulling on your vaginal area and making it longer. Maybe I'm just confused.
it doesn't really have anything to do with your stomach. i think it has more to do with the size of your outer labia.

DerpyGirl
July 9th, 2017, 07:55 PM

They're perfect

LITTLEANGEL17
July 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM
My slit has always been quite prominent and still is, I would also say my it's quite high and is and always has been very easy to see when standing up, I love the way it looks.
Also, my clit hood shows between lips at top of my slit, it has always been that way, it doesn't stick out it's just visible.
I have m lots of girls that their slit is right down between their legs and is not visible or just the very top of the slit can be seen.
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.

EvaNL
July 10th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Just remember everyone is different and however, your slit looks it's normal for you.

I totally agree. It doesn't matter what it looks like: it's normal. Do not worry if your slit looks different from other's.

veroda
July 10th, 2017, 10:37 PM
sure...you are having a lengthy slit in front...coz in various yahoo forums slit length of 5cm in front is quoted as average among women.Now tell us what is the factor that determines a girls' slit length as you mentioned above?

or like how we stand... some of us do tend to stand up with the pelvis a bit backed away...

angelina
July 11th, 2017, 05:53 AM
hey..do not worry.....it is only a general conclusion that how the genetics ,origin and race influence the human body parts....there may be exception too.

LITTLEANGEL17
July 11th, 2017, 11:28 AM
I totally agree. It doesn't matter what it looks like: it's normal. Do not worry if your slit looks different from other's.

Thanks Eva for your comment on my post. I love Flevoland been there on holiday a few years ago. Can't wait to go back.
Take Care
Vaarwel
X

Jessica_N
July 11th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Wow. I find it interesting that others had the same thoughts on this and wondered too!

Anniebanannie
July 12th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Wow. I find it interesting that others had the same thoughts on this and wondered too!

It's interesting what comes up. You can really learn a lot here.

Cangirl
July 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM

me too pretty much. I can sorta see it I guess and sometimes can see some camel toe if I'm wearing something but its not like high up or anything. more like an indentation.

sara___
July 17th, 2017, 05:05 PM
me too pretty much. I can sorta see it I guess and sometimes can see some camel toe if I'm wearing something but its not like high up or anything. more like an indentation.

MEEE TOOO !!!!:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

angelina
July 18th, 2017, 11:59 AM
we're all beautiful in our own way regardless of how visible (or not) your slit may be lol
That we accept and that may be a justification too.It is not to say what type of slit gives good appearance and which does not. This topic may be posted out of curiosity and it is clear that all of us want to know ' how about others' . It is proved as this topic has run for 4 pages with active participation.

DerpyGirl
July 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM
I agree Angelina, it's curiosity and finding out that we are different but that doesn't make anyone less attractive, it just makes you who you are. I think this thread is really interesting and I'm glad so many people answered as it can help someone not be nervous about their own genitalia

cbernal
July 26th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Mine is definitely noticeable when I stand up. Even if I'm souring down with my legs together you can still see about an inch. Most of my friends arent quite so long.

angelina
July 27th, 2017, 04:45 AM
we're all beautiful in our own way regardless of how visible (or not) your slit may be lol
Anu , you are perfectly right...slit is the one part of feminine expression ..we have many of those things..lets be happy with what we have..lol

LITTLEANGEL17
August 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Having seen lots of girls and women of all ages nude the different shapes and sizes of Vulva / Slit and the Areola / Nipples is amazing and goes to prove everyone's body is normal, And also that the Female Body is Beautiful no matter what shape and size it is.
X

Anniebanannie
August 5th, 2017, 03:13 PM
It's almost like fingerprints in a way. But I don't think anyone thinks of fingerprints like that.

DerpyGirl
August 5th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Haha imagine if they did though. Yikes

Anniebanannie
August 6th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Haha. I see what you mean. I didn't mean use them in place of fingerprints, but just thinking how every one is different, like a snowflake. Each one being a wonder of creation.

Mollypop
August 6th, 2017, 08:18 PM

I thought exactly the same thing :lol:

DerpyGirl
August 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Haha. I see what you mean. I didn't mean use them in place of fingerprints, but just thinking how every one is different, like a snowflake. Each one being a wonder of creation.

Ooh sorry, I read it wrong i think, but I agree, it's what makes you, you. Just like a snowflake

angelina
August 8th, 2017, 10:22 AM
just thinking how every one is different, like a snowflake. Each one being a wonder of creation.
Annie you have rightly said..but male chauvinists will not accept this fact..feminine beauty is the God's own choice.

haileys
August 9th, 2017, 08:49 AM

Mine also starts pretty high up, if I'm standing there's probably 1.5-2 inches of slit visible and it goes back between my legs pretty far.

colephase
August 11th, 2017, 06:28 PM
1 finger of lengh

i have little minor labia and major labie always cover.

angelina
August 12th, 2017, 06:09 AM
for some girls those things may be externally decorative and for others it may not be so...but internally nature had not made any difference in the stuff..

EvaNL
August 12th, 2017, 07:57 AM
for some girls those things may be externally decorative and for others it may not be so...but internally nature had not made any difference in the stuff..
Internally it's different as well (size), but it's not visible, obviously, so people tend to care less about the differences. :)

jennycakes
August 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
I guess mine is on the low side. Not very noticeable when I'm standing. I was curious as well.

angelina
August 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Internally it's different as well (size), but it's not visible, obviously, so people tend to care less about the differences. :)
I presume you mean the depth..of course that is right..but as it is invisible comparison may not arise

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Mine is a bit higher compared to my friends. I'm a outie

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 04:24 PM
I can see it for a part and I never measured it.

stoneflowe96
August 26th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I would call mine medium compared to others I saw.I'm bit of a outie. To see the slit good I need a hand mirror

Madison519
August 27th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Mine is visible but not prominent.

haileys
August 28th, 2017, 09:40 AM

mine would be pretty high up and its noticeable, and i have big outer lips

Pinktingles
September 8th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Three inches.

Hayleyyy
September 12th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Mine is low, I can just barely see it looking down

Dsdriuestar
September 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM
My slit is tiny and is nearly invisible head on.

Alisha_
September 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Mine is quite low, looking into a mirror while standing, I can barely see it.

sazzzo
October 2nd, 2017, 02:43 AM
Mine is low compared to my friends but theirs are all different to each other as well. And now we've all got some hair there they look even more different.

Triple k
October 14th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I've never measured it but it is almost totally visible

Cayli
November 10th, 2017, 06:17 AM
My slit is very visible.

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
mine is about 4 inches.

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 12:25 AM
got small one.like 1/2 inch

Victoryisours
November 30th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Mine goes up like 1/2 an inch

Nikki_1
December 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM
I guess I'm about normal if normal is the right word to use. When I'm standing you can see the top and I would say about 1.5" at a guess. I do have friends that you can see more and some are less.

Contrary
December 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Mine is really low. Hard to see from the front

Leslie2000
December 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Mine is I guess medium high.

Chloe M
December 18th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Mine isn't that noticeable yet.

Alexis16
December 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Mine is kind of visible, Id say about an inch maybe

Ellia
December 22nd, 2017, 02:36 AM
Mine stick out some, more so when I'm aroused.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 22nd, 2017, 08:50 AM
Mine stick out some, more so when I'm aroused.

Mine is still quite high as it always has been, also my hood has always shown between the lips and when I am aroused the tip of the clitoris can poke out and get quite sensitive rubbing against my knickers or any other tight fitting things like shorts, jeans etc.

Angela1861
January 5th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Iíve been told my vagina looks like a little girls vagina, where it kinda sticks out a little bit. You can very clearly see my slit standing or sitting

sweetiekate
January 5th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Iíve been told my vagina looks like a little girls vagina, where it kinda sticks out a little bit. You can very clearly see my slit standing or sitting

I think I'm a lot like you from how you describe it. Isn't it cool how we can all be so different?

kara2002
January 17th, 2018, 09:52 AM
ive been told i have the perfect slit ever to be viewed especially when wearing my yoga tights

Anniebanannie
January 17th, 2018, 07:38 PM
ive been told i have the perfect slit ever to be viewed especially when wearing my yoga tights

How did you feel when you were told that?

LexiBear
January 17th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Only the very top of mine is visible, I'd say like half and inch while standing and is not there when sitting only when lying down is it fully exposed

My best friends is quite high and very visible sitting and standing

angelina
January 18th, 2018, 11:50 AM
slit may vary in length..but i am given to understand after seeing some of my class friends ( in our close circle) and many girls in a nudist camp a lengthy slit with prominent lips adds good look to the down there.

Brigje
January 18th, 2018, 01:59 PM
slit may vary in length..but i am given to understand after seeing some of my class friends ( in our close circle) and many girls in a nudist camp a lengthy slit with prominent lips adds good look to the down there.

I totally agree with you on this.

haileys
January 21st, 2018, 10:41 PM

Yay me, I guess?

Auckla
January 27th, 2018, 11:53 PM
About 1" in front when upright

gymgurl
April 10th, 2018, 12:26 PM
My slit is very visible.

Mine is also, goes pretty high infront. Sisters is very low and small. The more i compare us the more ic our bodies are differant.