View Full Version : hullo hullo welcome to the show, i've never been more ready let's go

June 9th, 2017, 11:33 AM
i couldn't think of a good title okay XD

so yeah, my name is katrina :metal: i'm a very...confusing person.
i could get into my deep physiological issues and teenage angst but i'll keep this lighthearted lmao. i'm kind of like...a "mature five year old". like,
i go from watching peppa pig and singing the abc's while i lay on the dining room floor and cuddle a stuffed bear to listening to indie bands in a coffee shop while i edit my photography and make a website for my business....i told you i was confusing :yeah:

i joined this forum for a few reasons- first of all, i can't find any "irl" friends that i really relate to. i do have friends, but i only have one friend who is as weird as i am...ya know, because most humans are normal :rolleyes:
i have online friends i met on another forum and we have a group chat that is super gr8 but after a while you kind of want to make a few new friends...so i came here. :P

so there ya go. i tried to keep it short and not sound like a dating profile XD

Just JT
June 22nd, 2017, 07:54 AM
Mornin Katrina and welcome to vt!!

Amethyst Rose
June 22nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Welcome to VT, Katrina! I hope you make amazing friends here and enjoy being part of the community.

Abyssal Echo
June 22nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
Welcome to VT!

June 22nd, 2017, 03:48 PM
Welcome to vt.

June 22nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
What a grand introduction lol. Welcome to VT!!! Enjoy I hope it gives u everything you need and more :D