PDA

View Full Version : body fitting clothing

Matryoshkasystem
June 6th, 2017, 12:45 AM
I'm just wondering people's opinions on tighter clothing, that conforms to the body. not tight enough to hurt you, though tight enough to show someones figure. The reason I'm asking is cause I like clothes that are tighter on my body, yet no one else in my home does. Is it not normal for someone to like tighter-or clingy- clothing? Or is it more a female thing, and it's not normal thing for a male to do-at least at this age-.

Amethyst Rose
June 6th, 2017, 07:07 AM
There's nothing wrong with you liking tight/form fitting clothes. If you feel confident enough of your body to emphasize your figure, go ahead. Don't let your family tell you it's only a female thing or feel bad about it either. It's not their choice.

Taryn98
June 6th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Do whatever makes you comfortable and confident.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 01:35 AM
I agree that people should wear what feels comfortable to them. I like to wear swim briefs (speedos) and jammers while swimming.

Omnomnom
June 10th, 2017, 04:30 AM
I can only repeat what others have already said. Wear what you want.

Kyle37
June 10th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Depends on what cloths you are talking about and for what situation. If you want to do something athletic tight fitting shorts and/or shirt can be good. Also swimming jammers. But tight fitting clothing for a dude (other than underwear) in a casual setting is really weird, and is usually only worn by really old fat guys.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:25 PM
I wear my tight fitting clothing at home and only a few times outside the home.

Bull
July 5th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Depends on what cloths you are talking about and for what situation. If you want to do something athletic tight fitting shorts and/or shirt can be good. Also swimming jammers. But tight fitting clothing for a dude (other than underwear) in a casual setting is really weird, and is usually only worn by really old fat guys.

I agree with Kyle. For school and work I want comfortable but appropriate clothing; not too tight, but certainly not baggy.

Flapjack
July 5th, 2017, 11:05 AM
I know loads of guys that do it do show off their muscles so both guys and girls do it ;P honestly, if you like it, wear it!! Don't worry too much about what people think buddy :)

Bikini Boy
July 24th, 2017, 04:38 AM
I like to wear tight fitting underwear (briefs) and swimwear (Speedo/bikini style). I have some skinny jeans that I like wearing too.

SethfromMI
July 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
wear what you like. I think in some places super tight would not be as appropriate. tighter clothing does look better on some people obviously, but at the end of the day wear what you want to (obviously some times there are restrictions, but you get what I mean). I do wear tighter clothing sometimes, but not all of it is

Fleek
July 25th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Gimme a slim fit t-shirt, then some joggers, and Im virtually happy. Just Sayin' ^.^ (ps 250th Post!)

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 03:48 PM
I love when my clothing is tight and shows off my figure, totally normal

Andyyy95
August 10th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Anything other than "loose clothing" is considered uncomfortable to me.