PDA

View Full Version : Overmasturbation

Cassy7
June 5th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I generally do it 4-6 times a day, and usually anywhere I'm alone. Is this too much? Or am I worried over nothing?
We don't allow discussion of techniques. ~Endeavour

Taryn98
June 5th, 2017, 09:07 PM
As long as you can still live a normal life and get things done when needed (school work, etc), there's nothing wrong with masturbating a lot.

sara___
June 5th, 2017, 09:50 PM
As long as you can still live a normal life and get things done when needed (school work, etc), there's nothing wrong with masturbating a lot.

well said

Cangirl
June 5th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Thats the important thing is that if you can still do other things and masturbating isnt taking time away from that stuff then its fine. I mean sometimes I do it all day too haha :) but sometimes i even do it like 5 times but theyre all fast so its not like I'm spending hours doing it.

If it starts becoming something that you notice is your first priority than maybe you should slow down.

amelia_
June 6th, 2017, 12:37 AM
I had the same issue, I made a thread about it here. I just had to control myself and after a little while I became comfortable only doing it a few times a week up to a few times a day. I think it's normal to get "used" to it, you just gotta change it up.

EvaNL
June 6th, 2017, 12:38 AM
I agree with the other girls in this thread.
If you still have the energy and time to do all the other things in your life, it's totally fine.
However, if you often skip classes or don't see your friends that often anymore or leave chores undone because of it, it is a cause for concern.

DerpyGirl
June 6th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Cassidy how old are you? It's perfectly normal to masturbate a lot. It gives off good euphoric feelings when you orgasm. Even if you don't orgasm it feels good. I just ask your age because younger teens are prone to doing it more and figuring out their body and what makes them feel good, none of which are bad

LanaPole
June 6th, 2017, 11:02 AM
There's no too much. It's totally up to you. Masturbating is normal.

amelia_
June 6th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Cassidy how old are you? It's perfectly normal to masturbate a lot. It gives off good euphoric feelings when you orgasm. Even if you don't orgasm it feels good. I just ask your age because younger teens are prone to doing it more and figuring out their body and what makes them feel good, none of which are bad

This is a good point, I agree. When you first learn it, it's addictive lol. After a while you can kinda settle into a pattern of when you do it.

StacyD
June 6th, 2017, 01:58 PM
As the others have already said, you're probably worried over nothing. When I'm not having sex, I love masturbating and do it as much as possible. Lol. As long as you're living a normal life and not missing out on everything else, I personally don't think there is such a thing as "overmasturbation" or "too much." :). Enjoy it!

Miss Ophelia
June 6th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I wouldnt worry about it. We have alll been there and eventually you will find a balance that is good for you.

becca07
June 6th, 2017, 08:11 PM
This is a good point, I agree. When you first learn it, it's addictive lol. After a while you can kinda settle into a pattern of when you do it.

I agree. This is a good point. When you first learn how to do it....its almost like you need to get it out of your system for a while cuz its new and feels incredible. But yeah...after a while you'll figure out when u actually need it and need to do it...instead of indulging any instance of horniness.

amelia_
June 6th, 2017, 08:19 PM
I agree. This is a good point. When you first learn how to do it....its almost like you need to get it out of your system for a while cuz its new and feels incredible. But yeah...after a while you'll figure out when u actually need it and need to do it...instead of indulging any instance of horniness.

Exactly, and like Miss Ophelia said, you gotta find a balance of doing it.

Cute_Jenny
June 7th, 2017, 01:04 AM
It is verry normal

AmyUK
June 7th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Yup, as everyone has said, completely normal as long as you can find a balance so it doesn't take over your life!!

Cassy7
June 7th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Thanks or the advice everyone! It isn't interfering that much in my life, and it usually isn't my first priority. Also, I'm 14 years old.

muffin81
June 7th, 2017, 06:05 AM
haha cool

StacyD
June 7th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Thanks or the advice everyone! It isn't interfering that much in my life, and it usually isn't my first priority. Also, I'm 14 years old.

Great! Then enjoy it and have fun!! :)

kimmykim
June 7th, 2017, 07:47 AM
ya dont worry, unless u put off other things to do it

EvaNL
June 7th, 2017, 10:03 AM

Then by all means: do it and have fun ;)

LITTLEANGEL16
June 8th, 2017, 10:16 AM
For me it's at least three times daily, 4 - 6 times a day that's up to you Cassy, there is NO rules.
X

Beach_Blonde
June 19th, 2017, 01:51 PM
i literally make time to do it in the morning, after shcool, and before bed thats how i have kinda allotted it to where i still get stuff done maybe u just need a schdeual lol

amelia_
June 19th, 2017, 05:51 PM
i literally make time to do it in the morning, after shcool, and before bed thats how i have kinda allotted it to where i still get stuff done maybe u just need a schdeual lol

I do the same thing it's nice to have something to enjoy when you wake up and go to sleep

Beach_Blonde
June 28th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I do the same thing it's nice to have something to enjoy when you wake up and go to sleep

lol nice to have something to look forward too lol....like it takes like a lot of stress off

amelia_
June 28th, 2017, 03:21 PM
lol nice to have something to look forward too lol....like it takes like a lot of stress off

Totally, really lets your mind focus on the task at hand and not care about anything else.

angelina
June 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
There's no too much. It's totally up to you. Masturbating is normal.
Lana is right...you can set your own limit as far as you are comfort

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
if you can do it for fun and keep going on with your life that sounds fine... if you just cant stop from doing it literally all day there could be a medical issue... if it really gets out of hand you could ask your school nurse or some other nurse...

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Sounds a bit much, but if you're able to perform your daily activities go for it!
I used to do it a lot a few years ago and it interfered with school work and other stuff so I had to cut it down

Emm6969
August 19th, 2017, 02:59 AM
I havent masturbated in the last few days and i feel really weird all the time like, empty inside. and really horny of course. I dont feel normal at all and im not sleeping well either. Does this mean i was doing it too much before? Do i need to masturbate to feel normal again? Doesnt that mean i am addicted or something?

Katrinchen
August 19th, 2017, 06:54 AM
hi ;)
i am sure you are not addicted - but you and your body knows what feels good - why you dont give him what is making feeling good?

DerpyGirl
August 19th, 2017, 09:06 AM
I havent masturbated in the last few days and i feel really weird all the time like, empty inside. and really horny of course. I dont feel normal at all and im not sleeping well either. Does this mean i was doing it too much before? Do i need to masturbate to feel normal again? Doesnt that mean i am addicted or something?

I wouldn't say you are addicted so much as you got used to a pattern and maybe masturbation tired you out and distressed you enough to sleep better. Go for it, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with self-love

anyacolo
August 19th, 2017, 09:40 AM

you are only addicted if its taking priority over other responsibilities in your life,

if your late or skipping school or work because your masturbating then that would be a problem,

if you want to cancel a date with your friends or family because you want to masturbate, then that would be a problem,
etc etc

Suzy18
August 19th, 2017, 02:33 PM
When you have to think of it too much it isn't good but you can control to a few times per day nothing is wrong.

DerpyGirl
August 19th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I'm so going to use that on my mom some day

"Mom, I can't go to school because I want to stay home and masturbate" haha

Yeah that'll go over well

Anniebanannie
August 19th, 2017, 06:18 PM

Emma, why did you stop?

llina
August 20th, 2017, 05:18 AM
IDoes this mean i was doing it too much before? Do i need to masturbate to feel normal again? Doesnt that mean i am addicted or something?
As long as masturbation doesn't interfere with your life you can't do it too much as long as you don't hurt yourself physically. I think masturbation is simply a part of growing up.

Being addicted is something completely different. You'd probably be addicted if you'd continue masturbating although it hurts or if you feel the need to go on for hours although it's no fun anymore but you just cannot stop though you want to. I've read some posts on the net about that and that sounds really scary...

Pinktingles
September 8th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Once had an all day masturbation. Vibrating egg and had it in for six hours. I had the house to myself for that time and I could shriek all I wanted.

Trish_Lynn
September 10th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Is there such a thing? If so, I have yet to encounter it.

ashleigh7
September 12th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Wow...I am running last then...I am like maybe 2 times a week...: ( not by choice. Homework and school and job...all of it gets in the way sometimes! : /

Trish_Lynn
September 12th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Wow...I am running last then...I am like maybe 2 times a week...: ( not by choice. Homework and school and job...all of it gets in the way sometimes! : /

It's a great way to fall asleep. Also helps get rid of any stress from that day. So you could easily go from 2 to 7 :)

ashleigh7
September 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM
It's a great way to fall asleep. Also helps get rid of any stress from that day. So you could easily go from 2 to 7 :)

Hi : ) ya it's something I think I need!!! College is kinda stressful! : / it's just trying to find the alone time...if you know what I mean ; )

Trish_Lynn
September 12th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Hi : ) ya it's something I think I need!!! College is kinda stressful! : / it's just trying to find the alone time...if you know what I mean ; )

Ugh, ya totally know what you mean. Didn't know that was your situation. Now I see why it's 2 times! Do the best you can I guess.

ashleigh7
September 12th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Ha...thanks : ) I will try my best! : ) + i sometimes...and I know it's strange...but when I am feeling home sick and also need a "relief " I put on a one piece swimsuit...and jump under the covers...it makes me feel comfortable and stuff...so I kinda need privacy I guess : )

Anniebanannie
September 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Ha...thanks : ) I will try my best! : ) + i sometimes...and I know it's strange...but when I am feeling home sick and also need a "relief " I put on a one piece swimsuit...and jump under the covers...it makes me feel comfortable and stuff...so I kinda need privacy I guess : )

Hi. So you're just under the covers getting cozy, but you don't do anything?

ashleigh7
September 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Hi. So you're just under the covers getting cozy, but you don't do anything?

No...ya sorry had to run...ya I do...kinda rub my self. I know it's totally strange. But it's comfortable and I feel......more pleasure I guess. But ya idk. : /

Hayleyyy
September 12th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I do it a lot. It's not really a big deal as long as it's not affecting other responsibilities :)

sophielicious
November 20th, 2017, 09:48 AM
It's a great stress reliever and like some have said a great way to start and end a day, sometimes my parents wonder why I'm going to bed so early :))

Sina-B
November 20th, 2017, 01:32 PM
You decide what is normal and ok for you.
If you need it 6 times a day, that's the way it is.

becca07
November 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM
You decide what is normal and ok for you.
If you need it 6 times a day, that's the way it is.

agreed. I would say do it if u need a release down there...but not for the sake of wanting if one is concerned about quantity.