PDA

View Full Version : Smokeless tobacco

Snowfox
June 5th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Call it what ever dip chew snus naswar.... Have u ever tried or do you use it

For my part i have to admit that I use snus and sometimes chew. It anyway is safe alternative to cigarrets

SethfromMI
June 5th, 2017, 11:54 AM
um it is not a safe alternative to cigarettes. like at all. who told you it was. personally, I never tried it and never would want to. out of all the nasty drug habits, chewing tobacco has to rank high up there for me as one of the most disgusting. esp when people spit it. no thank you

Snowfox
June 5th, 2017, 12:16 PM
I was told by classmates and people around me and there is Swedish study of it.

Periphery
June 5th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I was told by classmates and people around me and there is Swedish study of it.

And did you ever see this study....?

Abyssal Echo
June 5th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Nasty habit... I've never tried it never will.

Snowfox
June 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
And did you ever see this study....?

oh well no actually i didnt

Periphery
June 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
oh well no actually i didnt

*sighs*

PlasmaHam
June 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
I know alot of people who chew, so I've gotten used to people chewing and spitting, but I've never done it nor plan to do it.

While chewing tobacco is a safer alternative to smoking, it is far from harmless. Chances of oral cancers increase greatly when using chewing tobacco. Tooth decay, gum recession, and other types of cancers can also occur.

Babs
June 5th, 2017, 05:09 PM
One time I had set a can of coke down on a table and when I went to grab it again I unwittingly grabbed the wrong one and got a big ol sip of someone's old dip they spit into a can. It was the second nastiest thing I had ever done.

Coolteenboy
June 5th, 2017, 06:24 PM
um it is not a safe alternative to cigarettes. like at all. who told you it was. personally, I never tried it and never would want to. out of all the nasty drug habits, chewing tobacco has to rank high up there for me as one of the most disgusting. esp when people spit it. no thank you

I agree, and one of my bf's brothers got MOUTH CANCER from it!
S T A Y F A R A W A Y !!!!!

SethfromMI
June 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM
One time I had set a can of coke down on a table and when I went to grab it again I unwittingly grabbed the wrong one and got a big ol sip of someone's old dip they spit into a can. It was the second nastiest thing I had ever done.

that is a fear of mine. I can't imagine how horrible that must have been. though I have to ask (and if you don't want to share I completely understand) but if that was the second nastiest thing you ever done, what was the first?

I don't know the comparison of how bad chewing tobacco is compared to smoking it, but any study which says chewing tobacco is ok sounds like it is one of those studies the tobacco companies used to put out way back in the day. it is def not safe to use.
Coolteenboy I am sorry to hear that but it is a sad example of how it can be harmful. Now, I know a lot of things can be harmful for you. I am not going to sit on judgment of a person who does chew it, even if I don't think it is a pleasant habit. if you enjoy it, that is your prerogative. but, let's just be honest and say it is not good for you. I am a fan of Coca-Cola. I know that is not good for you, but I sure do enjoy it.

Babs
June 5th, 2017, 10:51 PM
that is a fear of mine. I can't imagine how horrible that must have been. though I have to ask (and if you don't want to share I completely understand) but if that was the second nastiest thing you ever done, what was the first?

Just leaving some room for me to top myself.

EvaNL
June 6th, 2017, 12:44 AM
No girl is EVER gonna date you when you have rotten teeth. Because that's what you gonna get using that stuff. Just saying. It's disgusting.
Stay away from this nasty habit. Please. For the sake of mankind.

Snowfox
June 6th, 2017, 10:11 AM
No girl is EVER gonna date you when you have rotten teeth. Because that's what you gonna get using that stuff. Just saying. It's disgusting.
Stay away from this nasty habit. Please. For the sake of mankind.

Is it really truth that girls see that habit as disgusting??? Are you sure?
If it is I have to quit.

SethfromMI
June 6th, 2017, 10:31 AM
If it is I have to quit.

lots of people, guys and girls see it as disgusting. I get it you are not concerned with guys think, but yes, many girls think it is very disgusting

EvaNL
June 6th, 2017, 10:50 AM
If it is I have to quit.

I personally would rather kiss a Komodo Dragon than someone with rotten and black teeth.

Snowfox
June 6th, 2017, 10:53 AM
I personally would rather kiss a Komodo Dragon than someone with rotten and black teeth.

OK that settles it I just have to quit it. Now next phase is to confess to my bro about it and ask if he would like to get me nicotin gum to help it or maybe i try to get nicotin gum myself first