PDA

View Full Version : BJ From Friend's Boyfriend

prstn20
June 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
i am posting this here cause this is a weird question and has to do with me getting into a relationship for sexual reasons. I am sorry if this is in the wrong area.

So last night i was at my best friends house with a lot of our close friends, and one of them who happens to be a good guy friend ( who happens to be bi ) of mine brings up the subject of sucking dick and basically comes out saying he wants to try sucking dick once in his life time and asked me if he could do it to me, i instantly felt weird cause even though i am gay it's weird to here that from a good friend. He is also currently in a year relationship with a girl and they are both open and she has said that he would allow him to do this with a friend she trust, also me.

I haven't had sex or anything sexual, even a kiss, in over a year since my last boyfriend. His girlfriend wants me to do a STD test to make sure i don't have one cause then it's another person in sexual contact with him but it's expensive (i don't have it and can't use my insurance to pay for it) and i'm 99.99% i don't have one. if they are serious about this should i have them help me pay for it or do i really need one and just tell them i passed?

Should i let him with me? i don't feel unconformable with it now that he explained why he wants to and that is experimental only but i would really like opinions on this. thank you!!

SethfromMI
June 4th, 2017, 10:29 PM
there aren't any free clinics around? usually there are places where people can go to get tested for free or very inexpensive. and many times they are completely confidential.

as far as you want to (if you are clean and whatever) that is on you. personally, I would be cautious if he is in a relationship. even if she says she is fine, those things have a way of going wrong. but, if you want to and he wants to...well that is a decision you have to make

mick01
June 5th, 2017, 09:49 AM
I'm with you in that if he really wants to give you a bj and she wants the test done, then they pay for it. Especially cause it may not be that good of a blow job if it's his first time. And if you're comfortable with him going down on you, then go for it.

jackspeaks
June 7th, 2017, 12:15 PM
I'm with you in that if he really wants to give you a bj and she wants the test done, then they pay for it. Especially cause it may not be that good of a blow job if it's his first time. And if you're comfortable with him going down on you, then go for it.

definitely, you should not spend your own money on it its not fair on you

ClaraWho
June 7th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Uh, I think the question isn't really about who should pay but more why would you do that? O.o

Firstly, according to ALL of my friends they didn't have to get sexual to know their orientation, if you consider this an 'experiment'. Do you see yourself in a relationship with a guy? Do naked men and the thought of it turn you on? Okay, then there is your answer. It isn't as complicated as people like to make out on that front.

Secondly, if you get involved in THEIR relationship it will end badly. An open relationship isn't a relationship though, if that is what you meant by 'they are open'. It's just friends with benefits pretending it is something more. Avoid at all costs. Why are you so keen to do it with him anyway? That's some pretty low self-esteem you've got going on there, and being his test dummy isn't going to help that. Look for a relationship of your own.

Lastly, on the exchange of money, whatever way you look at it - either you are paying for a sex act or he is paying you. Either way, you have to consider if you want to tell a future partner who means something, that you once did that. Would you feel proud?

Think about how you will feel long-term and the consequences, not just how the act itself would feel. Don't be that guy.

~ Clara

Coolteenboy
June 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM
there aren't any free clinics around? usually there are places where people can go to get tested for free or very inexpensive. and many times they are completely confidential.

as far as you want to (if you are clean and whatever) that is on you. personally, I would be cautious if he is in a relationship. even if she says she is fine, those things have a way of going wrong. but, if you want to and he wants to...well that is a decision you have to make

I agree with this. Theres alot of free or floating cost place s 2 b tested. If nothing else, see if there is a planned parenthood around and lot sof clinics do it right therefor free.
As far as the wierdness, its only wierd if you make it that way! IMO sex should be fun, safe, and satisfying! Go easy, and see where it goes!

pconnor
June 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I don't think it is a good idea. If you do decide to do this then let them pay any costs.

jamie_n5
June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
If you are comfortable letting him try then I would do it. How many people have you had sex with? If it's only a couple and you know they are clean I would be almost positive you are 100% clean too. If they want you two to do this, letting him blow you, then they should have to pay for any tests.

RBF973
June 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
If you are comfortable letting him try then I would do it. How many people have you had sex with? If it's only a couple and you know they are clean I would be almost positive you are 100% clean too. If they want you two to do this, letting him blow you, then they should have to pay for any tests.

I agree

azurzg
June 14th, 2017, 12:34 PM
find a free clinic!
STI test are free in most places!

one the matter if you should go through with this? if you're comfortable with it, yes.

Candy in CT
June 15th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Guy have been that "First time" line for a long time. You said "good guy friend ( who happens to be bi ) of mine brings up the subject of sucking dick and basically comes out saying he wants to try sucking dick once in his life time and asked me if he could do it to me." I would be willing to say he has done this with other guys. I showed this to my Mom and she said guy will keep using that line forever.

ska8er
June 16th, 2017, 07:01 AM
No I wouldn't get myself mixed up in some
thing like this. How do u know for sure that
he and his girlfriend r clean themselves. If
they do not trust u how can u trust them.

TWDjacob
June 20th, 2017, 07:45 AM
I would tell him since he's the one that wants to do it then he should pay for it because you shouldn't need to if he's the one that wants to

Roc a fella
June 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't that would be too awkward

Harrier
June 23rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
Don't d something you don't want to do. If you do do it, and they want a test, I would try to go to a free clinic. It should be free dude! But that's so weird that it's like all planned out lol. I mean wth, is the gf gonna watch lol

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Being tested for std/sti's shouldn't cost you anything. Most insurance will cover the costs. And giving oral sex has little risk to the giver. EspeciLly if the receiver is a virgin. But again, don't do anything you don't wana. Just the fact your asking, I'd say is a sign you may not be ready for this to. So take a step back and ask yourself that. Cause once you do it, you lost your v-card forever, it's not a punch card where you just get more

Swinderman
June 24th, 2017, 06:02 PM
i am posting this here cause this is a weird question and has to do with me getting into a relationship for sexual reasons. I am sorry if this is in the wrong area.

So last night i was at my best friends house with a lot of our close friends, and one of them who happens to be a good guy friend ( who happens to be bi ) of mine brings up the subject of sucking dick and basically comes out saying he wants to try sucking dick once in his life time and asked me if he could do it to me, i instantly felt weird cause even though i am gay it's weird to here that from a good friend. He is also currently in a year relationship with a girl and they are both open and she has said that he would allow him to do this with a friend she trust, also me.

I haven't had sex or anything sexual, even a kiss, in over a year since my last boyfriend. His girlfriend wants me to do a STD test to make sure i don't have one cause then it's another person in sexual contact with him but it's expensive (i don't have it and can't use my insurance to pay for it) and i'm 99.99% i don't have one. if they are serious about this should i have them help me pay for it or do i really need one and just tell them i passed?

Should i let him with me? i don't feel unconformable with it now that he explained why he wants to and that is experimental only but i would really like opinions on this. thank you!!
Of coarse you should let him why would you ever pass up a BJ. She should be part of it too. They can learn together. I'm sure you will work out the money part
Have fun let us know how it went

Just JT
June 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Of coarse you should let him why would you ever pass up a BJ. She should be part of it too. They can learn together. I'm sure you will work out the money part
Have fun let us know how it went

lol that sounds like your so encouraging prostitution or something lmao!!

Swinderman
June 24th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Uh, I think the question isn't really about who should pay but more why would you do that? O.o

Firstly, according to ALL of my friends they didn't have to get sexual to know their orientation, if you consider this an 'experiment'. Do you see yourself in a relationship with a guy? Do naked men and the thought of it turn you on? Okay, then there is your answer. It isn't as complicated as people like to make out on that front.

Secondly, if you get involved in THEIR relationship it will end badly. An open relationship isn't a relationship though, if that is what you meant by 'they are open'. It's just friends with benefits pretending it is something more. Avoid at all costs. Why are you so keen to do it with him anyway? That's some pretty low self-esteem you've got going on there, and being his test dummy isn't going to help that. Look for a relationship of your own.

Lastly, on the exchange of money, whatever way you look at it - either you are paying for a sex act or he is paying you. Either way, you have to consider if you want to tell a future partner who means something, that you once did that. Would you feel proud?

Think about how you will feel long-term and the consequences, not just how the act itself would feel. Don't be that guy.

~ Clara
That's by no means always true that there relationship will end badly. There are plenty of couples out there that enjoy someone else in there bed for a night and they stay married for a lifetime. I agree it's not for me I'm a very jealous person over the one I love. Different strokes for different folks. Live and let live. And how how has it got anything to do with self esteem on his part. Not every one is interested in a relationship my dear so the next time a lady wants to be with me no strings attached I have self esteem issues. I think everyone has there preferences life is short enjoy it while the opportunity is there. I had to speak my mind state law. Your having sexual satisfaction from your brother and your going to judge another person for getting oral from someone who is curious or just wants to suck him off who cares the reason as long as they all are ok with it what's the harm. I could care less what you do with any of your family I'm not here to judge you if that's what your into carry on hillbilly. Now throw your hate at me with all your might.

ClaraWho
June 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM
That's by no means always true that there relationship will end badly. There are plenty of couples out there that enjoy someone else in there bed for a night and they stay married for a lifetime. I agree it's not for me I'm a very jealous person over the one I love. Different strokes for different folks. Live and let live. And how how has it got anything to do with self esteem on his part. Not every one is interested in a relationship my dear so the next time a lady wants to be with me no strings attached I have self esteem issues. I think everyone has there preferences life is short enjoy it while the opportunity is there. I had to speak my mind state law.

'I had to speak my mind state law'

- That isn't a comprehensible sentence within the English language.

'My dear'

- Welcome to Vteen. Patronising sexist remarks are not appreciated and to make them against me of all people shows how fresh you are to these parts.

Firstly, I'm fascinated to see your source for all these pluralistic relationships, I have yet to be privy to such studies. Given that most monogamous relationships don't make it more than 2/3 years, whilst marriages tend to end in the West by 20 years together - that divorce before a decade is common - that would suggest right off the line your data is wrong.

Could it more accurately be that you simply have read of one or two stories online regarding polygamy and your response is merely conjecture? Hm.

On your point regarding the OP and my self-esteem comments, may I advise you reread my post. I didn't mention anything about self-esteem and one night stands, although very clearly unhealthy (off-topic). I think everyone else here can understand how a potential love-triangle, break-up or other scenario could negatively affect an established relationship. That just falls within the prevue of normative psychological behaviour.

~ Clara

N.B. Well he made it to 7 posts...

Orange Kenny
June 27th, 2017, 04:08 AM
None of that has to happen. You could just not say or do anything, that could risk your friends' relationship, for which they'll blame you, there's no doubt about that.

If your friend is, indeed, gay or bi, his mouth will find your dick eventually, with or without the STD test. Or any dick for that matter.

So don't feel like you must take action.

SeansLittleBro
July 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
None of that has to happen. You could just not say or do anything, that could risk your friends' relationship, for which they'll blame you, there's no doubt about that.

If your friend is, indeed, gay or bi, his mouth will find your dick eventually, with or without the STD test. Or any dick for that matter.

So don't feel like you must take action.

Well put Kenny. If he is going to want to try he will whether or not it is the OP or someone else. Since the OP has some concern I think he is hesitant and should go with his feelings there.