PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend wants me to switch from briefs to boxer shorts

David123
June 4th, 2017, 09:41 PM
My boyfriend of two months asked me to switch from briefs to boxer shorts (the loose kind - not the tight boxer briefs). He said it would mean so much to him, I would be expanding my horizons up to a new comfortable type of underwear, he says he likes guys who wears boxers, and since we're both the same size we can share our underwear.

So, I agreed I would try switching to boxer shorts. We both went to Target and bought me a 5 pack of medium sized Fruit of the Loom boxer shorts. The switch is much more different than I thought it would be. I thought I would switch and there would be no difference.

I noticed right away that I am constantly aware of my penis rubbing/moving around on my left thigh causing me to get more erections than before. Also, I noticed the erections create more visible "tents" in my pants. I've had to come up with different ways to hide erections such as putting my hands in my pocket to grab it and tuck it under my waistband - making sure my shirt is tucked out so the penis head can't be seen poking out of the top of my pants, sitting down until it's soft again, if I'm holding something then I cover my groin area until the boner is gone, etc.

My boyfriend is so happy that I was willing to switch to boxer shorts for him. I pulled down my pants and showed him how I looked in boxers. He said I looked very hot and manly. Personally, boxer shorts do feel more "comfortable" since I like the colder temperature down there now. However, the erections and finding ways to hide them is a big turn-off.

I don't want to tell him that I'm having second thoughts of switching back to briefs because of the constant annoying erections. However, if I do tell him I'm sure he'll understand.

I'm trying to give boxer shorts a fair shot, but I don't think the benefits are outweighing the possible social risks (noticeable erections).

Are these erections normal when you switch to boxer shorts? I've only tried boxers yesterday and today. Do I need to give them more time? If so, how much time did it take for you? I'm just afraid I might get an erection at school or work at an inappropriate time and won't be able to hide it (like the teacher asking me to present a report in front of the class or helping a customer at work)

SethfromMI
June 4th, 2017, 10:12 PM
dude, if you want to go back to briefs, go back to briefs. you have to be comfortable down there. if he wants to wear boxers good for him. personally I never liked boxers and I never understood why some guys tried to work out/do sports in them. even for walking around I like some support when it comes to underwear.

wear what you want to wear. tell him you tried them and you don't like him. if he is your friend he is going to respect it. if he doesn't like it? well too bad for him. when it comes to YOUR underwear YOU have to be the one comfortable with them, not your friend or anyone else.

niceguy44
June 5th, 2017, 09:25 AM
If you're uncomfortable with them go back to wearing briefs. He's seen you tried wearing boxers.Tell him how you feel

mick01
June 5th, 2017, 09:54 AM
You've only worn them for 2 days. It's possible that in just a couple of days, you'll be used to them. And you did say you like them some. But as a compromise, wear the briefs to work and school to control the boners until you get used to them and wear the boxers when you're with you're boyfriend or just out.

SethfromMI
June 5th, 2017, 10:23 AM
since your trying new underwear, try some boxer briefs/trunks, a nice combination of both. I tried wearing boxers several times, they were just never very comfortable. even when I was hanging around the house in just my underwear, it felt better to have something tighter

refrigeratorx
June 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Do you. Be honest with him about your feelings. If he does not like that, I feel like it'll just progress to controlling other parts of the relationship. I'm sure he will respect how u feel though.

You could always surprise him by wearing boxers every so often regardless

pconnor
June 11th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Boys look hot in briefs. Wear what you want to wear.

Elysium
June 11th, 2017, 09:54 PM
OP is banned. :locked: