PDA

View Full Version : I'm so nervous

Henry333
June 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'm going to ask a girl to prom on Tuesday and I'm so nervous. I have a plan of when I'm gonna do it and what to say. I'm so nervous, I feel sick and I don't know how to cope

Emilyyy
June 4th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Good luck just act normal and don't let your nerves show and you'll be fine :-)

Periphery
June 4th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I'm going to ask a girl to prom on Tuesday and I'm so nervous. I have a plan of when I'm gonna do it and what to say. I'm so nervous, I feel sick and I don't know how to cope

Honestly if I were you I wouldn't wait. I made the mistake of waiting too long, my crush said yes but wasn't allowed in the end. Just go for it when you get thr chance, try not to overthink it. Look at it this way: you already have a no, that no can easily turn into a yes. Just be yourself, don't think about "what if she says no?" That doesn't help, trust me. And good luck, of course!

SethfromMI
June 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM
take a deep breathe, be yourself as The Special One has rightly pointed out and go for it. relax though, making yourself sick over it is not going to help you out.

Devinsoccer
June 4th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Act normal and be yourself. There is no need to get all nervous when trying to ask someone out to prom. Think of it as you were talking to your friends, asking them if they'd want to come over. Relax, take a couple deep breaths and act like yourself. If she says now, oh well, at least you tried.

mick01
June 5th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Guys get nervous a lot when asking girls out. I see it and hear it at school all the time. Like everyone else says, just relax. I'm sure she'll be nice about it.

refrigeratorx
June 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Think of a fun way to do it!!! Takes the pressure off of the actual asking part if u have a whole plan behind it that is just executed in some more creative way. So you ask without actually approaching and verbally asking

Henry333
June 5th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Thanks for all the help and support. She's on prefect duty so I'm going to go and ask her at lunch tomorrow. I'm just going to swallow my pride, walk up and ask. As the special one said, I already have a no, so I might as well try to turn it into a yes. Thanks for all the help and I will let you know the result

Just JT
June 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Good luck bro, just take a deep breath, shake your head arms and legs out in the boys room before you approach her. If you run or work out do that tomorrow am to let off some energy

Just walk up knowing you'll get 1 of 2 replies. And be ok with either one of them in your heart. Cause it just won't matter really which one she gives you. Cause your already ok with it

But hey ma. We all know what she's gunna say right?

Hour a good guy who wouldn't wana go with you right?