PDA

View Full Version : How to shave?

muffin81
June 3rd, 2017, 05:22 AM
Hey Girls,

I've only had hair in my pubic area for about 6 months but I've always wanted it gone and don't know how, all advice apreciated.

Ally xx

clobo
June 3rd, 2017, 07:16 AM
Hi, for me when I decided to shave I cut most off with beauty scissors to get rid of most of it and then very carefully using a razor just shaved using some shave gel.

Chloe x

Lucy G
June 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM
Hi, for me when I decided to shave I cut most off with beauty scissors to get rid of most of it and then very carefully using a razor just shaved using some shave gel.

Chloe x

I'm similar. Need to be careful with razor tho for obvious reasons

kimmykim
June 3rd, 2017, 09:11 AM
yes, trim as much as u can first, and then be careful

ChloeF
June 4th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Like the others have said, trim first and be very careful till you get the hang of it and then it's just like doing your legs.

Good to see another Aussie on here too!

muffin81
June 5th, 2017, 02:35 AM
Thanks girls so much, great to have a bunch of supportive people. I shaved now and (I'm currently on my second ever period) and I can actually see where I'm putting in my tampon. It feels and looks way better smooth! :)

Miss Ophelia
June 6th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Agreed, smooth is so much better feeling.

DerpyGirl
June 6th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Thanks girls so much, great to have a bunch of supportive people. I shaved now and (I'm currently on my second ever period) and I can actually see where I'm putting in my tampon. It feels and looks way better smooth! :)

I'm glad you made out well, congrats on the second ever period. I agree tampons are easier with less hair to get in the way

muffin81
June 7th, 2017, 06:04 AM
I'm glad you made out well, congrats on the second ever period. I agree tampons are easier with less hair to get in the way

Haha yeah its been brilliant

LITTLEANGEL16
June 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Hiya Ally first trim it with scissors as short as possible being careful not to nick yourself.
I use a Venus 5 or 6 blade razor and shaving GEL (not foam) and again be careful particularly around the slit.
Hope all goes well. I also finish putting baby powder on.
Smooth Is Best
X