PDA

View Full Version : Is experimenting considers gay?

Brightwolf
June 2nd, 2017, 10:02 AM
So my cousin came over last week and, long story short, we ended up jerking off beside each other. He says he's straight, but is experimentation considered 'gay'?

Blackwell2003
June 2nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
So my cousin came over last week and, long story short, we ended up jerking off beside each other. He says he's straight, but is experimentation considered 'gay'?

My mate and I are both straight and we've done that too. I say as long as you don't make eye contact it's not gay :D:D

ska8er
June 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't consider it gay. its
more like a bonding experience.

refrigeratorx
June 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
It's straight no worries

user-999
June 2nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't consider it being gay, you are just curious.

Beltane1001
June 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Don't worry about labels. Just enjoy yourself

Jamiec1130
June 2nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't think so. It's just a label, anyway. It's something that is common in younger people, the want to experiment with someone else of the same sex.

Coolteenboy
June 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM

My best friend and me jo 2gether. First time it was a LITTLE akward for a day or so, then it brought us SSSSOOOOOO MUCH closer!!!

jamie_n5
June 2nd, 2017, 07:09 PM
Definitely not. You are born gay and that is what you are. Experimenting and things like that don't make you gay. You are who you are a person and you know or should know what your sexuality is Truly.

pjones
June 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
My mate and I are both straight and we've done that too. I say as long as you don't make eye contact it's not gay :D:D

sorry but eye contact, hand contact, mouth contact, none of that "makes" anyone gay, bi or straight.

kanefromoz
June 2nd, 2017, 07:38 PM

So many generations before us have used labels n look at the state of the world we're in!!!!!!!!! Donald Trump is president!!!!! Thats how fucked we are coz of stupid labels so I think its up to us millenials to stop the labels n the hate.... The Q is, are you bothered by it?

Brightwolf
June 2nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
So many generations before us have used labels n look at the state of the world we're in!!!!!!!!! Donald Trump is president!!!!! Thats how fucked we are coz of stupid labels so I think its up to us millenials to stop the labels n the hate.... The Q is, are you bothered by it?

No im not. He wasn't either.

kanefromoz
June 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
No im not. He wasn't either.

Thats cool bud... So what exactly is ur Q then? It sorta comes across like youre worried......

themanconnor
June 2nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Definitely not, homosexuality is when you are emotionally attracted to people of the same sex as you too

Chaosphere
June 2nd, 2017, 11:52 PM
No, not necessarily. That's why it's called experimentation, you're exploring your feelings. People can realize their attraction to the same sex after experimenting, but the point is to have fun with others, learn about others' bodies, and learn more about themselves. Plenty of straight guys experiment.

Blackwell2003
June 3rd, 2017, 09:32 AM
sorry but eye contact, hand contact, mouth contact, none of that "makes" anyone gay, bi or straight.

Fair point

jdhud024
June 3rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
I've done that with many straight guys. Most of them have gfs too. They said I was better at bjs than their gfs too.

jackspeaks
June 3rd, 2017, 02:33 PM
straight guys and gay gays do it

SamMystic
June 3rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
Nope.

ashdaniel
June 3rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Unless you can't think straight afterward then you are fine lol.

Jordanchill
June 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Theres really nothing gay about it. Being gay means being emotionally attracted to men. This situation was just two guys pleasuring themselves and experimenting.

TWDjacob
June 4th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Nope It's just experimenting

Lilbro Jason
June 4th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I've done that with many straight guys. Most of them have gfs too. They said I was better at bjs than their gfs too.

Same here :rolleyes: multiple times

niklas
June 5th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't consider it gay, I don't think it's uncommon for guys to experiment together. It's part of growing up. Some guys will be gay, some won't. Don't worry about it.

logan2002
June 5th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I jacked off with friends, as we got courage to ask girls out we didn't do it as much

nicktheman2003
June 6th, 2017, 12:18 AM
It's only experimenting. I think all boys are curious and it's easier to experiment with a boy at sleep overs.

kyle2003
June 6th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Don't worry about what is straight or gay. Just have fun. I have jerk off with my best friend and I think it has brought us closer together. Plenty of guys who call themselves straight jerk off with other guys.

Perc.man_1
June 6th, 2017, 09:56 PM
It's considered a homosexual act but it's just experimenting, it doesn't make you gay

Jericho14
June 6th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Not really, It's normal when growing up though. I would go experiment with another guy

aaron165
June 7th, 2017, 05:08 AM
I wouldn't say it is. It really depends on your view.

I'm straight but funs fun, doesn't mean I want to go out with my mate.

Curious_Guy
June 12th, 2017, 06:23 PM
It's not gay, it's totally normal

Falcons_11
June 13th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Don't worry about what is straight or gay. Just have fun. I have jerk off with my best friend and I think it has brought us closer together. Plenty of guys who call themselves straight jerk off with other guys.

I feel the same way too. My best friend and I jerked off together many, many time. It's just a good way to have fun. It isn't a gay or straight thing. It's just a lot of dudes having fun together without any labels.

GoGoDiego
June 13th, 2017, 10:52 AM

True! After jerking off with my best friends last month, it became the topic of our discussions for a week or so haha.

Hockeystar2020
June 22nd, 2017, 09:11 PM
Nope

ClaytonIL
June 24th, 2017, 12:34 AM

Yeah I agree, labels are not all that important

Jspams
June 24th, 2017, 01:08 AM
100% nope. It's a natural thing that's got to happen.

zac2004
June 24th, 2017, 02:25 AM
not gay at all totally normal,

Fister141
June 29th, 2017, 01:29 PM
No it's not gay it's just a bonding thing y'all have.

PunkModRevial
June 29th, 2017, 10:18 PM
It's not, it's considered figuring things out.

TheSmokingMan
July 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM

I don't think so.
It's a part of exploring who you are and what you like.
That IS why it is called "experimenting".
I'm not sure if you're worried about being gay, but if you are that's fine, and you can/should embrace that.
But experimenting in itself is not generally considered "gay".

naenaendr
July 4th, 2017, 08:41 AM
No, it's not. It normal for testosterone and oxytocin levels in the male body create desires for the opposite sex for short periods (maybe a week or a month). Unless you have no attraction to women, you are not gay. Maybe bisexual or maybe even straight.

BoyOBoy
July 7th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Its not gay.

Legacy0476
July 7th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Curiousity during puberty is considered perfectly normal. You don't have to be gay to want to experiment

folej003
July 11th, 2017, 11:46 AM
No its fine to experiment with others, during puberty everyone is curious so it is perfectly fine. As long as you enjoy it carry on your doing no harm to anyone. Have fun and if you need to talk it over feel free to message me.

Dan_2004
July 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Well, I wouldn't say it's gay but if you were thinking about him or staring at him when wanking it would be gay,
I would just say you are confident and curious

Two.Cool.
July 26th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Noooooooo, curiosity, plain and simple. Nothing to be worried or ashamed about:cool:

NewLeafsFan
August 4th, 2017, 12:27 AM
I would say that experimenting is exploring your sexuality. You could be any sexual orientation and try it.

Shamal
August 4th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Just some fun.

BoyOBoy
August 4th, 2017, 07:07 AM
No its not gay

azurzg
August 4th, 2017, 07:26 AM
is experimentation considered 'gay'?

Nope.

I say as long as you don't make eye contact it's not gay :D:D

Funny :)

Don't worry about labels. Just enjoy yourself

Exactly. That's exactly what I'd say!

My best friend and me jo 2gether. First time it was a LITTLE akward for a day or so, then it brought us SSSSOOOOOO MUCH closer!!!

Sounds like fun :)

flogrown2001
August 4th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Nope not considered gay at all. Your fine dude! Everyone does it, it's just a healthy part of life and growing up (:

Jeff1857
August 4th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Also have jo with cousin and a few friends none of us are gay

Coolteenboy
August 4th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Just had a thought......
Its prob more safe and comfortable to "experiment" with same sex before getg involved w the opposite sex.
Anyone agree??

twinbros04
August 4th, 2017, 02:00 PM
It would be more straight-curious

Shamal
August 5th, 2017, 03:33 AM
Just had a thought......
Its prob more safe and comfortable to "experiment" with same sex before getg involved w the opposite sex.
Anyone agree??

Yep makes sense.

Collins1
August 5th, 2017, 09:31 PM
No, unless you decide you have feelings for guys and want to be in a relationship eith one then it's just experimenting. I don't like using lables tbh - just do whatcha wanna do! Nothing wrong with being gay though.

kirikiri94
August 7th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Experimenting is definitely not considered as gay.

martinpajero
August 7th, 2017, 05:14 AM
It's a gay act but it doesn't mean you're gay automatically. Did you like doing it with him? Did he? Then you might be gay or bi.

jack2001
August 7th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Its not gay, i kinda want to experiment (hj, bj) with some of my friends

bojack
August 7th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Nah, its just figuring out what you're attracted to

ImCoolBeans
August 9th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality
I think this will be more relevant in this section.

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't say it is. One of the points of experimenting is test the waters of same sex activity without being a homosexual

zack.zack
August 11th, 2017, 03:36 PM
experimentation is what it is, experimentation. The only thing that would make it gay is if you started sucking each other off on a regular basis

Nelmoinen
August 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
There is a reason why it is called experimentation.

You and Him were experimenting. It does not mean it is gay. Also, mutual masturbation does not need to be any sexuality. It is just something you do. THere is nothing wrong with it.

Just JT
August 13th, 2017, 08:49 PM
It's like a new flavor of ice cream. You'll never know if you like it until you try it

JarrettZ
August 14th, 2017, 04:35 PM

Yeah I feel the same way. at this age it's okay to not be sure what we are. Just have fun. Do what feels good.