PDA

View Full Version : What are girls curious about.

SillyPecker
June 1st, 2017, 08:01 AM
Girls when you see a guy you might be interested in, what do you wonder about?
Like how big is his dick or is he good in bed or something about the way he mastrabate s?
Or are you wondering about totally different things?

Emerald Dream
June 1st, 2017, 08:42 AM
I'm usually wondering if he is more reserved or outgoing, how intelligent he might be, how he treats and talks to other people. Maybe if he has a job or direction in life...or not.

ChloeF
June 1st, 2017, 08:48 AM
His personal wealth is one of the first things l consider.

lolaa
June 1st, 2017, 08:51 AM
i wonder what he's like , what type of friends he has , would I fit in that circle ? Is he close with his parents , does he treat them with respect ? Is he a good human being or just a douche bag ? Would he even be interested in me ?

Hahahahahah what ?!? Really ? Straight to wealth ? Why ?

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Emilyyy
June 1st, 2017, 09:03 AM
All sorts of things but overall I am looking at whether he's gonna treat me right and if we can work out as a couple (do we have stuff in common, can I see myself with him atc...) . Really good question by the way! :-D

azurzg
June 1st, 2017, 09:19 AM

Is this for real or were you being sarcastic?

jen698
June 1st, 2017, 04:09 PM
what im looking for in a guy. is what all the girls up above have said

Barbara.
June 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
what im looking for in a guy. is what all the girls up above have said
I agree with all the above with a addition ( a kind heart ).

scott2002
June 3rd, 2017, 08:14 AM
Aw, and all along I've been taught that girls are just interested in and curious about one thing - Our dicks!

EvaNL
June 3rd, 2017, 08:22 AM
Aw, and all along I've been taught that girls are just interested in and curious about one thing - Our dicks!

Dream on :D

ChloeF
June 4th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Is this for real or were you being sarcastic?

lt's just another question from a boy who seems to think girls are obsessed with the size of his dick or whether he's any good at sex and for some reason, curious about how he masturbates.
Why would l be sarcastic?

scott2002
June 4th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Okay, you girls write that you like polite, caring, respectful boys, but in real life we see that most popular girls go after the BAD BOYS and the JOCKS. I've seen our sports stars treat girls like 'manure', calling them their b**ches, etc., not to mention demands for 'sexual favors'. And, the girls just fawn all over them. WHY???
(I'm kind of a nerdy guy. I think I'm caring, polite, respectful, and would make a GREAT friend, but the popular girls wouldn't even look at me.)

Emerald Dream
June 4th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Okay, you girls write that you like polite, caring, respectful boys, but in real life we see that most popular girls go after the BAD BOYS and the JOCKS. I've seen our sports stars treat girls like 'manure', calling them their b**ches, etc., not to mention demands for 'sexual favors'. And, the girls just fawn all over them. WHY???
(I'm kind of a nerdy guy. I think I'm caring, polite, respectful, and would make a GREAT friend, but the popular girls wouldn't even look at me.)

Because you totally speak for myself and every other girl in the world. Yes, go ahead and group all teenage girls and all athletes because you don't like how some of them act.

Honestly, I am more attracted to reserved and intelligent guys. Also, ones that don't make ridiculous claims and stereotypes regarding other people.

ChloeF
June 4th, 2017, 11:11 AM

Beats me, you're the kind of guy l'd hang around with rather than someone who speaks about women in a demeaning manner or treats them like shit.

jen698
June 4th, 2017, 02:29 PM
i agree with chloef on this one
Beats me, you're the kind of guy l'd hang around with rather than someone who speaks about women in a demeaning manner or treats them like shit.

BlackParadePixie
June 4th, 2017, 10:46 PM
no, those sort of things rarely cross my mind with guys I barely know.

KatieCO2003
June 5th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Newsflash: Your man-junk, especially the size of your junk, is the last thing I would think about. I have never even once been impressed by man-junk nor do I think about it.

As for why popular girls go for "bad boys" and jocks, I think there are three reasons: 1. Popularity and status - jocks and popular guys command status. They shouldn't because the ability to throw a ball is the most rediculous skill ever, but that's how it is. And some girls will try to gain their own status by being Jock-O's b%^h. 2. Everybody else is doing it, and they want to be like everybody else. 3. Some girls are programmed to like that super-agressive alpha-male thing. I think its like a flashing sign that says "douchebag", but that's just me. There's nothing normal about me.

Desdemona
June 9th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Newsflash: Your man-junk, especially the size of your junk, is the last thing I would think about. I have never even once been impressed by man-junk nor do I think about it.

As for why popular girls go for "bad boys" and jocks, I think there are three reasons: 1. Popularity and status - jocks and popular guys command status. They shouldn't because the ability to throw a ball is the most rediculous skill ever, but that's how it is. And some girls will try to gain their own status by being Jock-O's b%^h. 2. Everybody else is doing it, and they want to be like everybody else. 3. Some girls are programmed to like that super-agressive alpha-male thing. I think its like a flashing sign that says "douchebag", but that's just me. There's nothing normal about me.

I agree with very word here. <3

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 02:24 AM
Very interesting reading some of the replies here.

justGal
June 10th, 2017, 05:41 AM

Its not a ridiculous ability at all, and most of them are popular because they are way more handsome and not as insecure/passive aggressive as most skinny nerds. The thing is that we get intimidated by them and call them jocks, but yes, a lot of them are : (

Omnomnom
June 10th, 2017, 05:54 AM
I usually just wonder whether he's nice or not.

Jessica_N
June 14th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Personality, is he funny, can he maintain a conversation.

SamMystic
June 16th, 2017, 02:36 AM
lt's just another question from a boy who seems to think girls are obsessed with the size of his dick or whether he's any good at sex and for some reason, curious about how he masturbates.

I think that when a girl only cares about a guy's wealth, itd be even more shallow than only caring about his dick lol

ChloeF
June 16th, 2017, 03:23 AM
I think that when a girl only cares about a guy's wealth, itd be even more shallow than only caring about his dick lol

and you'd be dead right in thinking that.

[QUOTE=lolaa;3527517]i wonder what he's like , what type of friends he has , would I fit in that circle ? Is he close with his parents , does he treat them with respect ? Is he a good human being or just a douche bag ? Would he even be interested in me ?

Hahahahahah what ?!? Really ? Straight to wealth ? Why ?

Along with being a decent boyfriend, loads of money can make for a pretty good lifestyle.

Posts merged, please use multiquote next time. ~Endeavour

Nadin
June 26th, 2017, 03:37 PM

LOL,I never taught anyone would say that.

Hicham azad
June 27th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I'm Speaking About Myself ( Simple Guy ) ! , A Women Is A Puzzle , Needs Lot Of Interest , Focus , Attention , Flirting , Love And Sweet Talk ! , If You Unlocked The Puzzle Using Those Methods , Then Congratulation ! You Just Won A Partner And Be Ready To Face The World Together !

zac2004
June 28th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Girls when you see a guy you might be interested in, what do you wonder about?
Like how big is his dick or is he good in bed or something about the way he mastrabate s?
Or are you wondering about totally different things?

i disagree with some on the thread.here girls, my sis and friends, and girls at school are constantly talking about guys dicks, and they compare the size of there boyfriends dicks, if they find out a guy is small they make fun of him and all this, if the find out a guy is huge, if there virgins they wont date him, and if there active there obsessed about his huge dick, about playing with sucking it and have sex with the guy, for one reason only Size, so yes most girls think of this most of the time when there not thinking of rainbows and pony's

veroda
June 30th, 2017, 07:20 PM
given I havent seen a dick that many times yes I sometimes wondered about it but not that much... this said other girls with other experience and or liking may be thinking that a lot more or a lot less often...

and talking a bit about it to brag does not mean we are actually really thinking about it...

Candy in CT
July 1st, 2017, 08:36 AM
I have 3 step brothers and I have seen all I need and heard all the guy lies. I know just Jerk Off, Size does not matter(Sorry small giggle there). I do not care if a guy thinks he is good in bed. With the Internet a girl can see anything guy wise.

Endeavour
July 2nd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Mod note - many posts in this thread have been deleted for being off topic or being inappropriate. Let's get back on topic please. ~Endeavour

Hufflepufflife
July 5th, 2017, 10:24 AM

I believe that Azurg and I were wondering whether or not you were being sarcastic is due to the fact that women don't usually blatantly admit that they're gold diggers.

chirishlassie731
August 11th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Mostly I wonder about his personality and interests, and if he saw me, and if he thought I was hot. But I'd be lying if I said that after every so often when I have those thoughts about a boy "see if you can make out his dick!" doesn't cross my mind