PDA

View Full Version : Do I meet the other guy or not?

arianagrande
May 31st, 2017, 08:38 PM
I've been seeing this guy, I like him and he seems interested in me but he hasn't put a label on us yet and we've been speaking for over a month. This other guy is also interested in me and wants to meet me tomorrow. Is it bad if I go and meet the other guy considering we're not a thing? He hasn't even hinted at being official, and he hasn't even classed us as "seeing or speaking" to eachother so i don't know

ska8er
June 1st, 2017, 07:40 AM
I don't c anything wrong in u meeting this
other guy since ur other friend hasn't
"put a label" on ur friendship. If one
relationship does not work out u have
the other to fall back on. Just don't play
two guys at one time if one or the other
decides ur friendship turns into a relation-
ship.

mick01
June 1st, 2017, 10:12 AM
You should definitely go meet the other guy. Why miss out on something possibly good when you're no where near in a committed relationship? Go for it.

Uniquemind
June 1st, 2017, 11:12 AM
Is say meet, but stay away from sexual activity.

SethfromMI
June 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
I mean if your not technically official and you want to see what may happen with the other guy then sure. if you really want something to be official with the first guy though, then I urge you to strongly consider whether or not you want to jeopardize it by seeing the second guy. but, it is your call to make. at the end of the day though, I don't see any real harm being done by seeing the second guy

Uniquemind
June 2nd, 2017, 02:42 AM
I mean if your not technically official and you want to see what may happen with the other guy then sure. if you really want something to be official with the first guy though, then I urge you to strongly consider whether or not you want to jeopardize it by seeing the second guy. but, it is your call to make. at the end of the day though, I don't see any real harm being done by seeing the second guy

On the flip side of that, you test to see if either of the guys has a insecurity complex in the early stages of dating, before he really has a claim to really be that possessive of you by society's standards.