PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality Confusion

MysticMarine
May 31st, 2017, 08:46 AM
Hey,

To start this off I think I'm bi but have a problem understanding my true identity. it's really weird one day im a attracted to some boys and then another im attracted to girls to top this off I'm really picky on people and can loose attraction to someone very easily it's crazy!

Endeavour
May 31st, 2017, 08:57 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

azurzg
May 31st, 2017, 10:11 AM
Hey,

To start this off I think I'm bi but have a problem understanding my true identity. it's really weird one day im a attracted to some boys and then another im attracted to girls to top this off I'm really picky on people and can loose attraction to someone very easily it's crazy!

Welcome to almost everyone's life :)

EvaNL
May 31st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Take your time figuring everything out. Be open to yourself about your feelings. They will change often, but in the end you will see some kind of pattern emerging.

mick01
May 31st, 2017, 11:38 AM
Evanl gave good advice. I'm 15 and just now beginning to understand myself sexually. Some have it figured out earlier, some later. But just keep exploring and you'll figure it out on your schedule.

ska8er
May 31st, 2017, 02:07 PM
Hey,

U r just starting puberty so there r a lot of
emotions going on right now cause of the
release of hormones. There is a lot of time
to figure out ur true identity so right now
just let it play out. It is normal to have
feelings one way and then another. Ive
been going thru the same thing for quite
awhile now so ur not alone. Live ur life
and don't let this mess with ur mind or
u will go crazy.

ShineintheDark
May 31st, 2017, 05:16 PM
It's a very confusing time so don;t be afraid to take your time finding out who you are. From what I see, you may be bi but your feelings may chabnge and be more stable as time goes on

MysticMarine
June 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM
Thanks everyone good to know I'm not the only one

Dark N Chantment
June 1st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Like others have said, take time to figure out who you are. As time goes by and you experience things, you will figure out what you like.

Jamiec1130
June 2nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Just take your time, and don't rush yourself. You will figure out who you are sometime. It is not something that should be rushed, but instead just think about it.

Coolteenboy
June 2nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Evanl gave good advice. I'm 15 and just now beginning to understand myself sexually. Some have it figured out earlier, some later. But just keep exploring and you'll figure it out on your schedule.

Yes, what he said!!

Chaosphere
June 3rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Hey,

That's pretty normal, especially around your posted age. Some guys will come out of it liking one gender or another, while some will stay Bi. I wouldn't worry, time will work out your attractions. You only have to give your hormones a bit to settle down.

Straya
June 4th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Hey,

welcome to hormones and been bi mate

Vegas2933
June 12th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Thanks everyone good to know I'm not the only one

Of course you're not the only one! I'm exactly the same! One day I like girls, the next I like boys. This is a phase that everyone goes through, so don't feel singled out! :)

Seven Wonders
June 14th, 2017, 12:08 PM
you are one among a few...not to be worried