PDA

View Full Version : dear uk remain voters.

Reece L
May 31st, 2017, 07:39 AM
Leave
Vote share
51.9%
VOTES 17,410,742 VOTES

Remain
Vote share
48.1%
VOTES 16,141,241 VOTE

we voted to leave. not remain, you lost, get over it. i still laugh to this day that we are leaving. lol. and all the uk rich bois paying billions to stay in the eu, WILL NEVER WORK.

Endeavour
May 31st, 2017, 09:31 AM
They didn't vote to what extent the UK will leave the EU though. The Remain voters are worried about what will happen, hence the different parties are offering different views on what Brexit will eventually become in the upcoming general election.

ShineintheDark
May 31st, 2017, 05:25 PM
we voted to leave. not remain, you lost, get over it. i still laugh to this day that we are leaving. lol. Precisely what worries them my dear boy: smug people like you being more obsessed that you won a vote than actually holding your politicians accountable for the terrible deal they're organising. That is, if we get one of course. Leaving the EU is one thing, doing it successfully is another. And, since your poster boy and girl Nuttal and May are waltzing around screaming about NO DEAL we just have to sit around waiting for the economy to crash.

Reece L
May 31st, 2017, 07:57 PM
They didn't vote to what extent the UK will leave the EU though. The Remain voters are worried about what will happen, hence the different parties are offering different views on what Brexit will eventually become in the upcoming general election.

thats why Theresa may needs to be pm on June 8th. or labour will fk us over.
labour leader already said, he would block brexit.

Precisely what worries them my dear boy: smug people like you being more obsessed that you won a vote than actually holding your politicians accountable for the terrible deal they're organising. That is, if we get one of course. Leaving the EU is one thing, doing it successfully is another. And, since your poster boy and girl Nuttal and May are waltzing around screaming about NO DEAL we just have to sit around waiting for the economy to crash.

trumps offer with the uk trade deal was 100x better then the eu trade deal. the us would give us more then all eu members combined 10x....

Brussels take 350 million quid a week. wonder why the uk is in trillions of debt? thats why. the gov said they need more money, now when we leave, that 350m a week will go towards us.

Merged posts. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

ShineintheDark
June 1st, 2017, 02:57 AM
The 350 mill was a bull statistic and even the Leave campaign conceded that the day after the vote. As for it being the cause of the debt, that is also bull. In fact, the National Debt was almost half what is was now a mere 7 years ago under Labour. if you want the real cause of the debt, look towards the failed Austerity project and tax cuts for the highest earners that are failing the UK economy. And then we come to the US trade deal. I assure you, my friend, that the US can never replace the UK's largest trade partner (the EU) in a million years since, whilst the US may have an enormous economy, it had far fewer consumers and so will naturally buy less off us.