PDA

View Full Version : "Hand over 1bn more, EU chiefs tell Britain"

Reece L
May 31st, 2017, 07:27 AM
THIS is why we left the eu.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557108/Hand-1bn-EU-chiefs-tell-Britain.html?platform=hootsuite

with Jeremy- labour leader as pm, we are doomed.

Mars
May 31st, 2017, 07:37 AM
ROTW :arrow: VT Daily

Alex_Swim
May 31st, 2017, 08:04 AM
I have few dollars in my pocket, I'll Help on your 1B payment.

ShineintheDark
May 31st, 2017, 05:19 PM
To be fair we are one of the largest contributers to the EU budget so is it surprising that we are asked to pay a huge sum to settle the loss of us. Second, it's Theresa's job to settle this and clearly she's failing terribly. Besides, would you rather have Boris Johnson at that negotiating table or the more level-headed Emily Thornberry? Third, Jeremy himself has a more respectable relationship with the EU than Theresa because he doesn;t spend half his time slagging them off unlike Theresa so they may be more reasonable with him at the table.

Exocet
June 1st, 2017, 03:18 AM
To be fair we are one of the largest contributers to the EU budget so is it surprising that we are asked to pay a huge sum to settle the loss of us. Second, it's Theresa's job to settle this and clearly she's failing terribly. Besides, would you rather have Boris Johnson at that negotiating table or the more level-headed Emily Thornberry? Third, Jeremy himself has a more respectable relationship with the EU than Theresa because he doesn;t spend half his time slagging them off unlike Theresa so they may be more reasonable with him at the table.

May is just acting tough in front of the British voters because of the coming elections,that's it.

ShineintheDark
June 1st, 2017, 03:20 AM
May is just acting tough in front of the British voters because of the coming elections,that's it. Oh I'm aware. Juncker has made it very clear just how weak she is at discussions