PDA

View Full Version : Girls: Safe days for sex

IStayOnVT
May 30th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Girls please answer:

I heard in girls monthly period, some days girls can't be pregnant, and if they do sex, and boy cum inside vagina, girl can't be pregnant!

So I like know girls opinion about it.

Name?
Age?
Sex?
Location?
Sexual orientation?
You did sex? anal or vaginal?

This is true that in some days of month, you can't be pregnant? why?
Do you use this method of protection?
What other methods you use?

Any other comments?

Alex_Swim
May 30th, 2017, 08:38 AM
IStayonVT: CONDOM everytime !!!!!

IStayOnVT
May 30th, 2017, 09:01 AM
IStayonVT: CONDOM everytime !!!!!
Thank you, I like know about safe days
Girls please comments

Uniquemind
May 30th, 2017, 10:38 AM
They exist, but it's extremely risky, and with hormone fluctuating as they are in the tween and early teen years, it can be hard to predict because sometimes the new developing body hasn't even stabilized a regular cycle yet.

I've had a few friends become pregnant by their boyfriends because of this attempt at using "safe days". Others while they might have gotten lucky, did contract an sti or two.

I don't recommend it.

Emilyyy
May 30th, 2017, 11:53 AM
It is said that the few days leading up to your period to right after your period as the days you are last likely to fall pregnant however it's not 100% safe. So yeah condom every time for me

IStayOnVT
May 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Thank you for adding comments on my surveys, feel free to add me or ask any questions.
Other girls and boys any comments?

rioo
May 30th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I've heard about this but it's not good at all . don't go all the way without protection.

IStayOnVT
May 30th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I've heard about this but it's not good at all . don't go all the way without protection.
Thank you for comments, please explain more.
Other girls and boys any comments?

EvaNL
May 30th, 2017, 07:10 PM
When a girl has sex and the boy finishes inside her she can ALWAYS get pregnant. EVEN when using the pill, a condom and/or the 'safe' days.
There is only ONE way to be sure 100% to not get pregnant and that is to not have sex.