PDA

View Full Version : How do you ask a girl to prom

Henry333
May 29th, 2017, 02:07 AM
How do you ask a girl to prom when you have no way to contact her other than at school, you don't know her that well and she isn't in any of my classes or my group of friends? I've liked her for a while and from her friends I've heard she doesn't think anyone will ask her to prom. I really want to go with her, but I don't want to ask her. Any help or advice? Prom is in just under a year and many people already have their prom dates sorted

ska8er
May 29th, 2017, 01:23 PM
How do you ask a girl to prom when you have no way to contact her other than at school, you don't know her that well and she isn't in any of my classes or my group of friends? I've liked her for a while and from her friends I've heard she doesn't think anyone will ask her to prom. I really want to go with her, but I don't want to ask her. Any help or advice? Prom is in just under a year and many people already have their prom dates sorted

Get to know some of her friends and then
ask them to put a good word in for u. I think
this is the best plan. :);)

Henry333
May 29th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I'm already really close friends with one of her close friends, we chat over messenger every night, so does that help?

BlackParadePixie
May 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM
IMO just asking her is the best way to do it. I know lots of people like to come up with fancy fun ways to ask....but if you two don't really know each other, that might weird her out a little. My advice is to just ask her, straight up. It will show confidence and will go along way to making you look good.

Davidscott13
May 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
You just have to be very confident, take a deep breath and walk up to her and just ask, and if you get rejected then take it as a learning experience and u'll feel more confident asking out the next girl. This is really the best way to do it and the girl will see your courage and be attracted by that