PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Bampto
May 29th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Hey everyone, im new here, and i have a problem. theres this girl i like, i've been hanging around with her at lunch time recently, and she knows i like her, but i didn't tell her. Apparently one of my friends was talking to her and she said she doesn't want to date anyone at the moment. she hasn't been avoiding me or anything and has been pretty cool about the whole thing. i dont know if i should ask her out or anything, but i was at a party with her last night, and we were alone a lot of the time. i have no clue as to what i should do... so.. help?

IStayOnVT
May 29th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Just give her time, first think what you exactly want to do. You want to marry with her or not, and so on. And be honest with her. Time solves for you.

ska8er
May 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Hey everyone, im new here, and i have a problem. theres this girl i like, i've been hanging around with her at lunch time recently, and she knows i like her, but i didn't tell her. Apparently one of my friends was talking to her and she said she doesn't want to date anyone at the moment. she hasn't been avoiding me or anything and has been pretty cool about the whole thing. i dont know if i should ask her out or anything, but i was at a party with her last night, and we were alone a lot of the time. i have no clue as to what i should do... so.. help?

Keep being friendly with her. As time goes by u
both will get more comfortable and she then may
want to date. Y dont u treat her for a soda or lunch.
Go slow-give her some time. :)

lolaa
May 29th, 2017, 01:45 PM
i agree with the reply above , take it slow , no need to rush and keep being nice . as long as she knows how you feel about her it's her turn to do something .

BlackParadePixie
May 29th, 2017, 04:50 PM
you already know she doesn't want to date anyone, what good is asking her out going to do? Just use this time to get to know her better, and become better friends.

Bampto
May 29th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Keep being friendly with her. As time goes by u
both will get more comfortable and she then may
want to date. Y dont u treat her for a soda or lunch.
Go slow-give her some time. :)

Then how do i know when she wants to date?

IStayOnVT
May 29th, 2017, 06:16 PM
As my friend lolaa take it slow, time shows every thing

ska8er
May 29th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Then how do i know when she wants to date?

Either u ask her or she asks u. U should
know when is the right time. Just give her
time-don't rush. If u just ask her and she
says no-u can always just b friends until
maybe she is ready to date.

azurzg
May 31st, 2017, 10:01 AM

I think the important thing is to build the relationship, even if it is just friendship first. Be nice to her, be there for her. If she spends time with you, she must like you too. Take it slow and see how it goes.