PDA

View Full Version : wtf??

ValentinClarke
May 28th, 2017, 03:36 PM
It turns out the guy that
a few days ago i made a post where i discussed this guy who seemed like he liked me for the following reasons:
Everyone thinks he's gay/ a bit bi;
He always talks about my cock, or cocks in general;
He has kissed my head a lot of times;
We have hugged a lot;
I was sat down in a chair and my hand was just lightly touching his ass, and he moved so that I touched his ass more;
He put his arm around me as we were walking and we kinda had some tension;
He tells me that he loves me all the time;
He's shown me his pubes a lot of times;
He commented on my ass all the time in the changing room, and tells me to pull up my trousers so it looks better
doesn't actually like, despite flirting with me so much, and is acc talking to someone:what::what::what: i'm honestly so confused, and this is the fourth time that a guy has done this kinda thing and led me on now.

ska8er
May 28th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Probably now is the time to ask
him point blank-wtf?? If it is some
kind of a trap then he is leading u on.
Ever thought that he may b in denial?

pjones
May 28th, 2017, 06:47 PM
It turns out the guy that
a few days ago i made a post where i discussed this guy who seemed like he liked me for the following reasons:
Everyone thinks he's gay/ a bit bi;
He always talks about my cock, or cocks in general;
He has kissed my head a lot of times;
We have hugged a lot;
I was sat down in a chair and my hand was just lightly touching his ass, and he moved so that I touched his ass more;
He put his arm around me as we were walking and we kinda had some tension;
He tells me that he loves me all the time;
He's shown me his pubes a lot of times;
He commented on my ass all the time in the changing room, and tells me to pull up my trousers so it looks better
doesn't actually like, despite flirting with me so much, and is acc talking to someone:what::what::what: i'm honestly so confused, and this is the fourth time that a guy has done this kinda thing and led me on now.

do you want it to further? if you do it seems like a good opportunity. if not, talk to him privately and just say you like him as a friend but either don't want to anything sexually or you're not ready for it

ValentinClarke
May 29th, 2017, 06:48 AM
do you want it to further? if you do it seems like a good opportunity. if not, talk to him privately and just say you like him as a friend but either don't want to anything sexually or you're not ready for it
I really do wanto take it further, but I think he's talking to someone, so it's kinda out the window... I'm gonna try and flirt with him a bit more, but i don't know how to push it further

Probably now is the time to ask
him point blank-wtf?? If it is some
kind of a trap then he is leading u on.
Ever thought that he may b in denial?

I've thought that he may be in denial because whenever someone suggests that he's gay, he gets really really defensive about it, and that could be why he flirts with girls all the time

ska8er
May 29th, 2017, 08:32 AM
I've thought that he may be in denial because whenever someone suggests that he's gay, he gets really really defensive about it, and that could be why he flirts with girls all the time

On second thought I don't think he is leading
u on. I think he does like u since u say how he
acts with u. I would continue to b his friend cause
I think he knows he can do the things he has done
with u but I'm sure he has some kind of denial probs.
Just play along with him and don't mention anything
bout him being gay or bi. If u do think he is leading u
on or hurting u I would ask him y he is treating u like
this. B there for him he might b hurting.

mick01
May 29th, 2017, 10:53 AM
I agree with ska8er. Just be a friend and don't push. If you can be patient with him, you'll be a better friend and he'll be grateful.

ValentinClarke
May 30th, 2017, 03:31 AM
On second thought I don't think he is leading
u on. I think he does like u since u say how he
acts with u. I would continue to b his friend cause
I think he knows he can do the things he has done
with u but I'm sure he has some kind of denial probs.
Just play along with him and don't mention anything
bout him being gay or bi. If u do think he is leading u
on or hurting u I would ask him y he is treating u like
this. B there for him he might b hurting.
I'll try and be there for him, but this girl is actually his girlfriend now, and they've said I love you so many times, so I think he has led me on a little bit.

I agree with ska8er. Just be a friend and don't push. If you can be patient with him, you'll be a better friend and he'll be grateful.
I'll try to be patient :)

IStayOnVT
May 30th, 2017, 05:43 AM
I agree with others here, You must ask him

jamie_n5
May 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Why don't you flat out tell him that you would like to have a relationship with him and ask him if he wants to also.

ValentinClarke
June 2nd, 2017, 11:21 AM
Why don't you flat out tell him that you would like to have a relationship with him and ask him if he wants to also.

But since this post, I think he's got into a relationship with a girl, but it's just all so confusing. I'd love to say that but I could only ever do that if I were drunk, which isn't gonna be for a month or so.

Also, on a tangent, he's been ignoring my texts recently, but got someone the other day to tell me he wanted to speak to me, so i went to him, and he said hey, and that was it- mixed signals much ?

jamie_n5
June 2nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
Yeah that sounds very odd. I really think that he may be waiting for you to make the first move. It's so hard to tell. The worst he can do is say no that he doesn't want a relationship. Then you will definitely know where you stand.