PDA

View Full Version : This girl

Snowfox
May 28th, 2017, 02:24 AM
There is this girl there who attends to same church than I do. She is nice nd extremelly good looking mixed race propably from south america.
Everytime i see her my heart almost stops and then starts to beat like drum. My mouth gets dry.
I want her but i am too damn shy to practically even talk to her. But when ever she is around i want to be around.

I feel i am so dirty and worthless cause when i wank at morning or evening i usually think of her

IStayOnVT
May 28th, 2017, 03:40 AM
There is this girl there who attends to same church than I do. She is nice nd extremelly good looking mixed race propably from south america.
Everytime i see her my heart almost stops and then starts to beat like drum. My mouth gets dry.
I want her but i am too damn shy to practically even talk to her. But when ever she is around i want to be around.

I feel i am so dirty and worthless cause when i wank at morning or evening i usually think of her
Before doing any thing, you must think about all sides of problem. then go ahead. good luck

bigwolf2
May 28th, 2017, 11:08 AM

Just try to talk to her. Invite her out. I bet she does not bite and look I normally am not a gambling man. You could ask her about her hobbies, origins, and so on.

Snowfox
May 28th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Just try to talk to her. Invite her out. I bet she does not bite and look I normally am not a gambling man. You could ask her about her hobbies, origins, and so on.

Do you think that asking her out and treat ice cream in park would be good idea?
She is my age.

bigwolf2
May 28th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Do you think that asking her out and treat ice cream in park would be good idea?
She is my age.

Yeah, it is. You also could invite her to the movies, to a café/coffee shop, or something like that. There are plenty of options.

Snowfox
June 2nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Yeah, it is. You also could invite her to the movies, to a café/coffee shop, or something like that. There are plenty of options.

Thinking of next sunday i see her then at church and maybe i get to speak her. I hope so

mick01
June 2nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
You should definitely ask her to go to some low key, low stress place. I wouldn't suggest a movie because that sounds too formally a date, and you don't get to talk to each other and that's the idea, to get to know each other better.
And you shouldn't feel dirty and worthless cause you wanked over somebody you like. It's perfectly normal to do that. Just about everybody does it.

ska8er
June 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM

Don't get the idea that u r dirty or worthless thinking
about her when u wank. We all know one of the thrills
of getting off is when we fantasize about something or
someone. It is not weird or wrong. As for the girl-the
best place to b in getting to know her better is in church.
There u have one thing in common with her. Even if u r
shy-y not go and say Hi-that wouldn't hurt and maybe she
just might start a conversation with u.

Coolteenboy
June 2nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Don't get the idea that u r dirty or worthless thinking
about her when u wank. We all know one of the thrills
of getting off is when we fantasize about something or
someone. It is not weird or wrong. As for the girl-the
best place to b in getting to know her better is in church.
There u have one thing in common with her. Even if u r
shy-y not go and say Hi-that wouldn't hurt and maybe she
just might start a conversation with u.

Im with sk8tr!
We all have fantasies when we jo!
Yours just happens 2 b her!

Devinsoccer
June 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
If you like her, try sitting next to her at church, try talking to her after mass. Maybe after a while, ask her out. You won't know anything until you try to make a move.

Chaosphere
June 2nd, 2017, 11:32 PM

Okay look. I won't hate on your religion, but just so you have context, I was a Christian for a while (Don't know what faith you're of) and I felt horrible every time I got off. It's natural and a healthy way to release tension. As for you wanting this girl, just talk to her and see how a relationship grows, who knows, she may just be waiting for you to make a move. Your attraction to her is also completely normal, and nothing you can or should try to stop, in my opinion. Just respect her space and wishes. Hope this helps or reassures you. :)

Snowfox
June 3rd, 2017, 02:51 AM
This sounds utterly stupid but... I really didnt know. You know that others wank to their crush too. It just didnt pop into my mind

Snowfox
June 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
So today I talked to her just casually when we were having coffee after sermon. I did ask her for ice cream tomorrow and she said yes.

This cant be true and if it is well.... my heart was almost going to explode it was so much.

mookie
June 4th, 2017, 03:46 PM
So today I talked to her just casually when we were having coffee after sermon. I did ask her for ice cream tomorrow and she said yes.

This cant be true and if it is well.... my heart was almost going to explode it was so much.

Good for you! I hope you have a good time.

Snowfox
June 5th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I made it today we saw each other at park we had ice cream and we went to cafe. We also talked lots during those 3 hours. She is brilliant person. We also talked about our church and how it is quite extremist place. She actually thinks that sometimes its way too extreme.
We anyway share common values. Also we made deal to keep seeing each other.
Everything went so nicely and is so pure.

mick01
June 5th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Yo, bro, congrats! It sounded like it went perfectly. Happy for you.

Snowfox
June 6th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I saw her today and we had nice time together. She has good sense of humor and we again talked about serious things too i am gonna take her to movies next time.
My brother looked me odd way when i get back to home. I havent told him or anyone yet

SethfromMI
June 6th, 2017, 10:02 AM
She is my age.

something simple like that would be perfect for a first time =D

edit: glad to hear things worked out the first time and you have a second time with her!! :D

jazzygirl
June 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Looks like you are well on your way to getting to know her. I wish you all the best and good luck. You could keep us posted here on how its going if that not a little creepy. Lol.

Chaosphere
June 6th, 2017, 11:07 PM
I saw her today and we had nice time together. She has good sense of humor and we again talked about serious things too i am gonna take her to movies next time.
My brother looked me odd way when i get back to home. I havent told him or anyone yet
Hope everything goes well for you. You are certainly going about this the right way, along with your morals. Let us know how it goes, and don't be afraid to ask for advice, either from just one of us, or everyone in another thread. Best of luck!

Just JT
June 7th, 2017, 04:06 AM
This is good stuff bro. This is how good strong friendships start. It may go as you want/like and it may not. But your doing it the right way. Getting to know her casually with simple things and activities and found you have common interests/values. That's important for long term stuff. Good job.

If you really like her just don't cross those lines she has for her own personal morals sets. And don't pressure her to do anything she don't wana do. Just enjoy being with her and getting to know her. Take it from there. Maybe take some time to get to know her rents and family a bit after a few dates?

Good luck bro and congrats!!!! Good job

Snowfox
June 7th, 2017, 01:36 PM
This is good stuff bro. This is how good strong friendships start. It may go as you want/like and it may not. But your doing it the right way. Getting to know her casually with simple things and activities and found you have common interests/values. That's important for long term stuff. Good job.

If you really like her just don't cross those lines she has for her own personal morals sets. And don't pressure her to do anything she don't wana do. Just enjoy being with her and getting to know her. Take it from there. Maybe take some time to get to know her rents and family a bit after a few dates?

Good luck bro and congrats!!!! Good job

Thanks really. Today I took her to movies and to Thai buffet restaurant after it.
She wanted to see Trainspotting 2 and luckily one smaller theater still had it going. I was littlebit surprised cause that that would have been my choise too. Because I work part time at constructions I have some own money.
We had really nice good time.
I also do posses strong moral compass I would never try anything she doesnt like. She seemed to be comfortable with me around.
She wanted me to walk with her to her doorstep so I got to see her younger bro and mom. I was invited inn and we had soda and chatted about life and school and you know casual things.
Her mom and bro seemed to be fine that she was with me. They anyway know me and my older bro from Church. Her dad wasnt around at that moment.

Well Its now just matter of time when my Bro hears about this. I do think that he has nothing bad to say. Mom I know will be just fine.
Sadly I dont have dad to talk to about things cause he left country when I was little. I just get phonecall and letters from him since he cant come back for few years for certain reasons. BUt luckily I have older bro who acts like dad to me

Just JT
June 10th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Good job bro I'm happy for you

Snowfox
June 13th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Today we spend time together again like all days since we started. Suddenly while we were enjoying coffee at park and chatting she looked deeply to my eyes and said "You know you are shy boy" I said something like "ummh eh" i couldnt say anything she grinned and kissed me deeply. I went red like beetroot but it felt so good. My heartbeat was propably double than normal. I responded kissing her deeply. Then we just lay sit there long long time without saying anything. Me holding her and hugging her.

That was something

lolaa
June 13th, 2017, 11:00 AM
i just fangirled , this is just so cute
hope everything goes well

demathadude
June 15th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Bring up random things that interest you to break the ice.

Snowfox
June 22nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Just JT and evryone. this just became more serious than I would have ever hoped for.
Today she said that she wants to be with me seriously. And all I could do was just say I like you.
This is cultural thing but when Finnish man says something like thathe really really means it. I talked to my bro and mom and they were supportive and they wanna see her and her family.
Finnish and Colombian couple? all in all we like each other

Just JT
June 23rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
You sound worried or something. I think it sounds pretty cool and pretty normal. Sometimes parents wana know the person your dating and meet the rents. It's pretty normal I think.

Is something worrying you?

Snowfox
June 25th, 2017, 04:27 AM
No nothing anymore it was just whole seeing her and my family together thing. Behind hard tough guy surface I am quite shy. It was just them coming to our place to have bbq chicken etc. I also invited my best friend Akiva to be there just to support me mentally.
All went well.