PDA

View Full Version : It's so weird...

PinkFloyd
May 27th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Alright, so my ex girlfriend and I mutually broke up three months ago on February 15th. I'm not gonna get too far into it because I already have a thread on it. If you want to read that thread it's right here. (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2034955) Anyways, since the breakup, my ex and I have been getting along pretty well. We haven't been hanging out as much as we did when we were a couple, but we still hang out roughly once a week. At first, I loved it, but now it's really messing with my head and body too. My ex is like really attractive, and I'm starting to struggle to just hang out with her and talk about stuff. I do enjoy her company, but I want that physical connection back. I have the testosterone of a goddamn bull right now and it sucks.

I know it'd be a bad idea to ask her to be friends with benefits. That's just not her and I respect that. The next idea would be to cut ties, but I don't want that either. I'm at a loss.

BlackParadePixie
May 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
So in your eyes your only options are fuck buddy, or completely cut her out of your life?

Sorry, but there ARE other options. You just don't like them.
Sometimes we just can't have the things we want. If you want to stay friends with her, you're just gonna have to keep it in your pants for now.

SethfromMI
May 27th, 2017, 07:23 PM
So in your eyes your only options are fuck buddy, or completely cut her out of your life?

Sometimes we just can't have the things we want. If you want to stay friends with her, you're just gonna have to keep it in your pants for now.

Fiona's right buddy. it may suck and you may want to do things with her, but if her still being a friend is important to you and sex is totally off the table with her you are just going to have to keep being a friend with her and find another way to try to relieve some of the sexual tension you have. I know, once you get used to doing sexual things with someone, it can be hard to give that aspect up and still be around them often, but it is something we have to do sometimes.

Chaosphere
May 28th, 2017, 12:52 AM
If you want my opinion, I think that you should cut ties with her, but only in a romantic sense. You are going to have to branch out with people if you want to keep a friendship with her going. A good relationship with an Ex is rarer than people think, so I think it'd be a good decision to look for someone else. It's really your only option if you want to keep a friend, and satisfy your pent-up tension. Try to find another outlet, so you don't have that constant urge in the back of your mind when you're with your ex.

PinkFloyd
May 29th, 2017, 01:53 PM
If you want my opinion, I think that you should cut ties with her, but only in a romantic sense. You are going to have to branch out with people if you want to keep a friendship with her going. A good relationship with an Ex is rarer than people think, so I think it'd be a good decision to look for someone else. It's really your only option if you want to keep a friend, and satisfy your pent-up tension. Try to find another outlet, so you don't have that constant urge in the back of your mind when you're with your ex.

Yeah, what I'm gonna do is give it some time and hope that the feelings go away. Thanks for your advice.

Fiona's right buddy. it may suck and you may want to do things with her, but if her still being a friend is important to you and sex is totally off the table with her you are just going to have to keep being a friend with her and find another way to try to relieve some of the sexual tension you have. I know, once you get used to doing sexual things with someone, it can be hard to give that aspect up and still be around them often, but it is something we have to do sometimes.

Yeah, I just wish there was an easier way. I just need to cut those feelings out and be a good friend to her. Thanks for your advice, man. You always seem to help out and it's great.

Yep, and that's what I realize I have to do. I just have to grow up and realize that what's done is done and just because it happened in the past, doesn't mean it can keep happening. [/QUOTE]

lliam
May 29th, 2017, 02:02 PM
get used to take cold showers twice a day ... or such

SethfromMI
May 29th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I just wish there was an easier way. I just need to cut those feelings out and be a good friend to her. Thanks for your advice, man. You always seem to help out and it's great.

[/QUOTE]

no problem man, just trying to help you out. I know from personal experience it is not always easy or fun, but sometimes it just has to be done. your strong enough to do it to, take it one step at a time.