PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old male needs help

Mike_walla
May 27th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Im talking to this 15 year old female, she is smart funny cute and nice. But the thing is she is across another country, shes only able to communicate with me when she can. I really like her, weve talked alot over skype and on chat. On skype we talked for about an hour and half. I feel we can connect with each other we have this amazing chemistry. I already have feelings for her. I care for her and make her feel better about what shit she going through in life. I try to be a positive reenforcement. I just dont want to be to pushy or smother her. She did break up with some guy and she said she is getting over him.
What can i do to make this work since she is across the world?

SethfromMI
May 27th, 2017, 11:59 AM
well the reality is, unless at some point she is willing to move to you or you are willing to move to her, a relationship may not be the most realistic. I am sorry to admit that, but it is true. it can be hard enough to do when both people are in the same country and are long distance, let alone oceans and everything else. not to say it is not possible, but even if you keep chatting till you or her is ready to move (obviously the age thing is a slight factor right now) it will be hard to do.

lliam
May 27th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Just keep up ... your good intentions. That's all you can do.

Mike_walla
May 27th, 2017, 12:41 PM
well the reality is, unless at some point she is willing to move to you or you are willing to move to her, a relationship may not be the most realistic. I am sorry to admit that, but it is true. it can be hard enough to do when both people are in the same country and are long distance, let alone oceans and everything else. not to say it is not possible, but even if you keep chatting till you or her is ready to move (obviously the age thing is a slight factor right now) it will be hard to do.
Why is the age thing a slight factor? Even though she is underage there is some legality to this???? Im trying hard to sprucen our conversation at bit im trying to find answers to keep this relationship alive.

SethfromMI
May 27th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Why is the age thing a slight factor? Even though she is underage there is some legality to this???? Im trying hard to sprucen our conversation at bit im trying to find answers to keep this relationship alive.

I thought you were looking to be in a more serious relationship with her, in which case, the fact you are legally an adult and she is not would be something some would indeed frown upon. esp since she is not even at the age of consent here. another reason some would indeed frown upon.
if your just looking to be fiends just keep talking to her. if you are indeed looking for a more serious relationship, again at some point, the realistic nature is one of you will have to move to the other.

Davidscott13
May 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Yeah man long distance relationships are really tough. You might be better off to find another fish in the sea instead of getting to emotionally invested in this and then facing the reality that you guys may never see each other

jamie_n5
May 30th, 2017, 07:59 PM
You should do what your heart tells you to do. Long distance relationships are very hard and usually don't last. There is no reason that you can't be best friends anyway.

Blackwell2003
June 2nd, 2017, 11:59 AM
Im talking to this 15 year old female, she is smart funny cute and nice. But the thing is she is across another country, shes only able to communicate with me when she can. I really like her, weve talked alot over skype and on chat. On skype we talked for about an hour and half. I feel we can connect with each other we have this amazing chemistry. I already have feelings for her. I care for her and make her feel better about what shit she going through in life. I try to be a positive reenforcement. I just dont want to be to pushy or smother her. She did break up with some guy and she said she is getting over him.
What can i do to make this work since she is across the world?

Pretty tricky, maybe you should just move on?