PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused

Henry333
May 27th, 2017, 03:28 AM
I have previously posted about 2 girls, one who I like, and one who likes me. The one who likes me is very needy, persistent and oftern sends pictures of her in her bra and of cleavage, etc. I find this really awkward because I don't really know her and I don't want to get with her, but she seems obsessed with me. What should I do? And if anyone is wondering the situation with the girl I like isn't going too badly. We still get along really well and I found out that I am her no.2 option to go to prom with so that's a good thing. I just wish I knew if she liked me the way I like her. Thanks for any help

lolaa
May 27th, 2017, 03:46 AM
hmm
i would say give it time with the girl that you like , there shouldn't be any rush here , if she likes you she likes you and if she doesn't that's sad but you'll move on . You can confess your feelings to her if you REALLY like her but if you just think she's cute then just wait.
to the other girl you just have to tell her , tell her that those pictures she keeps sending you is making you feel uncomfortable and that you don't feel the same way about her . she'll probably feel ashamed but that's the only way she'll know and stop . make sure you tell her that in person.

IStayOnVT
May 27th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I think as my friend lolaa said, time solves for you.

jamie_n5
May 30th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I would tell the girl that is throwing herself at you that you are only interested in being friends. The girl you like you should keep on treating her very kind and see what happens as time goes by.